Jump to content

    AEM UGEO Digital Wideband!

    JesseTSI
    By JesseTSI,
    This has worked great for me. I have about 500 miles on it, then I had to sell my car, I took this off in the process.   I am asking $200 shipped!   Comes with instruction manual and everything needed to install it onto your vehicle!   Paypal: Jesse@JGRLoan.com   Shipped day after payment receaved! So you dont have to deal with BS!   http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/3111/wideband1ul5.jpg   http://img409.imageshack.us/img409/1925/wideband2gs0.jpg

    KDM Chrome Hard Pipe Kit, Modified IC, and BOV LIKE NEW!

    JesseTSI
    By JesseTSI,
    Full *DM Chrome Hard Pipe Kit Modified Intercooler, professionally welded. Comes with OVCP with Blitz BOV Attached IM SELLING THE WHOLE THING, NO PIECE LEFT OUT INCLUDES THE INTAKE PIPE FROM THE TURBO! FULL CHROME... Comes with couplers and clamps $600 Shipped I LEAVE NOTHING OUT! JUST BOLT IN THE EXTRA POWER   Paypal: Jesse@JGRLoan.com     Email: JesseTSI@gmail.com   I will ship the day after payment is receaved!   http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/466/hp1wn9.jpg   http://img211.imag

    88 complete ignition assembly

    attack vector
    By attack vector,
    Looking for a 1988 StarQuest ignition assembly complete with Key.   Short story is that Mine went bad. Looking to just swap out the entire assembly.   If anyone has a car that they are parting out and they are willing to sell this item I would be grateful!   Have money. Ready to buy. Will pay for shipping.   THANKS!

    SOLD

    Narrow87
    By Narrow87,
    Gone!!   Thanks thelaststarquester

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...