Jump to content

    Performance part out w/ pics

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    *DM chrome ahp - $125 steel braided fuel feed and return lines - $35 each obo msd 6al w/ 8910 tach adapter - $150 2 sets of arp head studs - $50 each   All prices include shipping. Make an offer on all parts. Thanks.   http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/8711/msd2si6.png

    Parts for sale in Indiana

    Redneck55
    By Redneck55,
    Hey everyone I'm trying to make a little money here and what I have is a 1989 Ford Probe LX with lots of parts to sell off of it or if someone wants to pick it up as a whole car I would like that too because all it needs is one little $50.00 part and a side window and to be put back together but I'm trying to part it out or sell it to make money for my Starion and I also have a 1987 Ford Mustang LX with some parts to part out on it so if anybody needs parts from either of these cars or wants to

    misc parts for sale w/ pics

    Just4fun
    By Just4fun,
    these have been sitting round for a bit, just want to get rid of them. everything is in great condition. Ant works just needs mast, seats are prolly a good 9 out of 10. only have the left tail light. make offers. IF interested please PM me. http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/h8t2lose/SSA50640-1.jpg http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/h8t2lose/SSA50516.jpg http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/h8t2lose/SSA50507.jpg http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u118/h8t2lose/SSA50508.jpg http

    Fully Rebuilt and Tuned Throttle Body (Includes injectors)

    JesseTSI
    By JesseTSI,
    This TB is rebuilt, and has all the tune up parts. Includes both injectors (which are in great shape) and brand new injector clips. Also comes with a new TPS that I got about 1,000 miles ago :-) I am selling this cheaper then buying new or used injectors, and it comes with everything u need to bolt it right in!   I am asking for $150 Shipped   Paypal: Jesse@JGRLoan.com   Shipped day after payment receaved so you dont have to put up with any BS!   http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/2533/tb1hn6.jp

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...