Jump to content

    yellow 89

    leesquest
    By leesquest,
    Getting back into the conquest groove. looking for a 89 factory yellow conquest with sunroof and shp package. builder or all together. wife wants it. Lee 210 347 4217 I dont do internet much so please call or send me a personal message to my business web adress leemcbroom@bww.com thanks Lee san antonio texas

    what has more problems????

    bbuilderedgedQuest
    By bbuilderedgedQuest,
    in trannies more specifically conquest 5 speed tranny or conquest 4 speed auto tranny

    seal around turbo inlet

    Quest4life
    By Quest4life,
    I am looking for the seal around turbo inlet. My last one went up the poop shoot when the clamp loosened. I lost the turbo and the intercooler. Well anyway right now I am using a radiator hose I bought that was the same size as the inlet however I want to get back to the correct seal. Thanks for any help.

    FRONT WIDEBODY FENDERS FOR SALE... $100 EACH SHIPPED OBO

    1st_gen_eclipse_89
    By 1st_gen_eclipse_89,
    got some front widebody fenders for sale. no rust, no dents, good red paint. couple scuff marks that can be buffed out. if you want both i can do $175 shipped OBO.   http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/fenders008.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/fenders007.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/fenders006.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/fenders005.jpg http://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i190/drewhendricks/fenders00

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...