Jump to content

    COILOVERS

    Yokohama
    By Yokohama,
    I am looking for set of slightly used or new coilovers; single or dual-spring (dual pref.). Trades OK.

    t3 0r t4 exhaust manifold

    skillz
    By skillz,
    any one have any ideas where to get one from?

    stock 88/89 flywheel

    66 impala
    By 66 impala,
    i need it semi-cheap and im getting it resurfaced anyways so it dont have to be perfect.

    RWDAddict's Starion

    Sully
    By Sully,
    Well.. consider this the start of a long 2 weeks of no life and hard work. Taylor brought his car up today. It's a bit intimidating but it don't see why it should be done by Nationals. Only thing I'm worried about is getting parts the parts in time. So if he bought parts from you..... I need them ASAP!!!   Here's a few pics as it sits now. Ill update this thread daily.   Rust free Cali 86' Starion http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l279/ntsullivan/RWDAddict/100_0589.jpg http://i98.photo

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...