-
Images
- 29 replies
- 2759 views
- Add Reply
- 5 replies
- 1235 views
- Add Reply
quest ohio
By bbuilderedgedQuest,
i had it shipped from virginia in feb. car get great gas milage! and runs perfectly! i was pretty happen when i got it because it was just a get in and drive no matter how long or how far runs great it's not really for sale but if anyone has an automatic they'd like to trade let me know! thanks for looking http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/breakvein/Picture230.jpg http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t249/breakvein/Picture229.jpg right light in conparison... http://i162.photobucket.com/al
88 or 89 Manual Tranny and Flywheel
Need AHP with Bypass
SWC buttons HELP!
By Laodicea,
I installed an aftermarket touchscreen head unit and install the pac-swi-x The problem is some of my buttons on the steering wheel do not work well. Example vol down I have to finagle it to get it to work. Is there a way to clean them or get better contact so the signal goes through the fist time I press it? Seems like other buttons work well just vol down and up.
