Jump to content

    fuel rail thing

    brattesani
    By brattesani,
    i am looking for the fuel rail peice. the thing that sits on top the fuel injectors and both fuel lines go in to. perferably i want the FPR still attached as i need a working stock on also. thanks.

    Bolting in a chev 350/t5 trans setup in my quest...any help?

    blakey2000
    By blakey2000,
    I took this drivetrain right out of an 86 z28 and want to pop it in the TSI, I know Ill need to be creative on motor mounts but is it true I can most likely line that shifter right up w/ my current shift hole? and help out there on anything to do w/ this ?

    It's ALIVE

    BIL
    By BIL,
    I am very happy to say that I finally found someone in my area that really understands Megasquirt. He cut through all the mumbo jumbo and got it up and running on the stock distributor (Locked no weights removed) and the tach works without the MSD module. Next week it gets dialed in on the wideband and dyno in Sep. It was cool watching him take the Megasquirt apart and trace and check the circuts then reassemble it. I was beginning to think it was just too much trouble, but he really know what

    Electronic Boost Controller?

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    Does anybody have one collecting dust somewhere?   I'll need one eventually since the bleeder valve one won't cut it for long with my bigger turbo plans.

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...