Jump to content

    Turbo waterline

    lookinggood
    By lookinggood,
    Hi out there, I need a turbo waterline, the long one that goes around the front of the valve cover to the turbo. Also if somebody has a 12A stock turbo in excellent condition, please let me know. I haven't been in this forum for a very long time, but I am a Starquest old timer, I currently own 2 Conquest, a yellow 5 speed and a blue automatic. you might remember me as having the silver MONSTER TWIN TURBO CONQUEST V6. that I posted plenty of pictures here a long time ago. contact information:

    rebuilt my turbo

    creepin87
    By creepin87,
    I rebuilt my turbo, td05h-18g cause I had too much shaft play. I ordered a seal kit. This kit includes bearings,o-rings,snap rings,and piston rings, for $40! Once I put it together not only did my oil pressure rise overall but it also spooled and pulled alot faster! Well worth rebuilding other then prevention of complete turbo failure!

    my new hooptie

    eck_007
    By eck_007,
    well here it is %5BIMG%5Dhttp%3A//i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb275/007_dawg/IMG_5580.jpg[/img]

    MISC PARTS.

    DieHARDmitsu.
    By DieHARDmitsu.,
    88 igniter box $30 shipped Crank pully $30 shipped Mirrors Pair $30 shipped Marker lights 25 shipped Short shifter (For 5 speed) $38 shipped low mileage water pump $25 shipped right side starion tail light $35 shipped Pair of electric fans( excellent shape, Large fan has fairly new motor) $50 shipped let me know! torrence210@yahoo.com

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...