Jump to content

    GOOD 88-89 mas

    soulja620
    By soulja620,
    asap,   lmk ryan

    87 parting out

    scotty
    By scotty,
    im keeping the motor and trans .   most everythng under thehood is bar-B-qued to a crisp by motor fire .   taking orders for everything else .

    Starion factory rally cars from the mid to late 80's

    bosmass
    By bosmass,
    Well, I just purchased my first Conquest a few weeks ago. I would like to create a tribute (replica) car based on the Starions which were campaigned in the African safari rallies from about '85 to '89 (roughly). I have found only a few pictures of the front ends of these cars and can not get any good photos of other views. Mainly, I am looking for graphics layout, what logos were used, and where. I am especially interested in the group 2 cars which were in a marlboro paint scheme and of course s

    87 quest part-out

    toofast
    By toofast,
    no engine or tranny pm me with replies

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...