Jump to content

    Steel braided hose connectors(Fittings)

    DeeCee
    By DeeCee,
    I have the steel braided oil hose that goes from the turbo to the oil filter base. NEED the connectors with the right screw pattern to screw into the turbo and oil filter. Please respond. Thanks.

    stedabani bushings...sold

    h8vtecs
    By h8vtecs,
    stedabani bushing kit (red) bought them a few months back and never took them out of box ready for shipping.....180.00 shipped

    fresh paint! yeah

    allen405
    By allen405,
    http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s5/allen405/full.jpgbefore http://i148.photobucket.com/albums/s5/allen405/8-16-2007-09.jpgafter

    Adjustable cam gears CLOSED!!!! Complete Shipping 10/23

    pagemo
    By pagemo,
    Hi guys, I have had several people contact me in the past few months about making another run of cam gears. I sold about 20 last time but it took over a year;) I sold them before for about $175 for plain and $190 for ones with timing marks if I could get 10 people to make a $50 deposit I would make another run of these and sell them for $150 with timing marks. The design would be same as the previous(tested on 350RWHP and 7000RPM pulls) But I would make a couple of small detail changes to impro

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...