Jump to content

    SOLD!!!!!!!!

    Force_Feed1988
    By Force_Feed1988,
    SOLD

    What is available in the S.E.? Looking to buy

    psrumors
    By psrumors,
    I just took a deposit on my '91 Mustang Coupe and need a place to put the money.   I am looking for a nice Starion or Conquest. Nicer the better, maunual a must, stock or nicely modified, I am open.   You can post here or e-mail me details at ron DOT gibson AT comcast DOT net. Please include as much detail as possible.   I am in Cartersville, GA.   Thanks Ron

    How much does your car weight?

    Convette
    By Convette,
    I'm looking to get my car as light as possible. Who's got what, and whats your weight? I have a 88 tsi, mildly gutted, 3050 lbs wet. I'm looking to get around 2600 or less. All ideas shared....?

    steering box

    sittin-sideways
    By sittin-sideways,
    i need a steering box that does not leak anyone have one   i think my is mess up, not just because it leaks i over tighted it one day i cant go backwards i made sure the nut was lose. ???

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...