Jump to content

    LTB a quest

    jbbiggs
    By jbbiggs,
    looking to buy or trade let me know what you have   I have a 98 s10 http://home.earthlink.net/~precision-machining/10.html   or cash, but i have to sell one of my vehicles to aquire another :roll: so i figured i would offer this for my sacrifice, it runs great 31mpg cold air.

    looking for 88-89 5spd trans

    rauriarte
    By rauriarte,
    hey looking for an 88-89 5spd trans would like locally anywhere in N.J. or will take from anywhere at this point need one hope someone could help Thanks Rich

    Correct Throttle Body for Magna MPI

    Julio
    By Julio,
    Will this TB work for the Magna?   http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/65mm-thrott...sspagenameZWDVW   Thanks.

    E-Brake Cables Both Right & left $30 + shipping

    NorcalTsi
    By NorcalTsi,
    Ebrake cables $30 + shipping which shouldnt be more than $10-15   As soon as I have the funds in my paypal acct I'll send them out.   Pm me or Email @ Purehpz33@aol.com

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...