12/21/12

TexasQuest

Damn straight, I got three of em and I can't seem to get one finished... I watched the original Nostradamus, The man who saw tomorrow with Orsen Wells and honestly it left you hanging. What I really see is that with this new administration we are really a whole lot less safe as a country than we were a year ago. If the enemy sees us as pushovers... Well you draw your own conclusions.

http://www.breitbart.com/print.php?id=D9ASEPN00&show_article=1&catnum=0

That is when planet X will be back. Even the egiptions talked about it "destroyer" and if you think about it I think they knew. That is why they built the pyrimids to try and shield themself. Deep inner chambers covered in gold (for shielding just like space shuttles and suits) also akatia SP* wood which has great eletrical shielding propertys.

O and as for the myan aztec calander I don't think it's a calander I think it's a star map. We think it's a calander cuz it gages out the time till planet X returns. that is also why they end.

O and I think there a year off 2013 not 12

When ever I read about this kind of stuff, I wonder : did they acccount for the leap years in their calculations? Dates are just numbers, they have no meaning realitive stellar, solar, and planetary time. The earths orbit is not exact, and it changes in time too, a lot of this stuff has to do with stellar, solar, and/or planetary movement,b ut this stuff was "though up" at a time when we didnt' eevn know for sure how long a year was/is.

Reminds me of those that are religious and belive in resting and worshiping on the "7th day". If you ask them when that is, they will all tell you "Sunday". About 500 years ago it was "saturday" (just look at your callendar and tell me what the last colum on the right says). It was changed I belive by the catholic church for some reason (I forget why). but if you ask some, they will insist it's Sunday, and to rest and worship any other day is sacrilege. How do we know when that 7th day was? what if it was actualy Wednesday and we just have our callendars setup wrong? ;) All those unobserved leapyears and random orbit shifts, we may be off a few years or more ;).

Yah, I pay no attention to such things, it's just a number, made up by man, unrelated to anything else.

^ I see one problem with that. You cannot really say the orbit of anything is exact or "off" unless you have something to base it on. Since nothing at the lowest level is not in some form moving you would never have a fixed point of ether time or space to base that on you would never be able to say.

However I always though it was funny "god rested on the 7th day" really there was a 7th day back then?

The Myan calender is without merit to determine 12/21/12 as in our calender system we have the months of July named after Julius Caeser and August named after Caeser Augutus both of which the Myans would have had no knowledge of..

So in reality it could have been today or last year who really knows....

they do say that around that time, all the planets are going to line up or something...and its something that has hasn't happened for a billion years or something.

So...who knows.

Didn't all the planets line up in around 1981-82. I was living in Bermuda and folks were saying we were going to have a tital wave wash us away. We had a huge MoJo party that day. It was one of the nicest days I had there. But I did party with my scuba equip. on just in case!

they do say that around that time, all the planets are going to line up or something...and its something that has hasn't happened for a billion years or something.

So...who knows.

Also astronomers are saying that the sun will have large "solar storms" that happen ever so many years. The next event will be in 2012.

Didn't all the planets line up in around 1981-82. I was living in Bermuda and folks were saying we were going to have a tital wave wash us away. We had a huge MoJo party that day. It was one of the nicest days I had there. But I did party with my scuba equip. on just in case!

LOL! Thats awesome!

the mayan calendar doesn't predict a catastrophe that day... it just simply runs out, their system runs out of any more possible days.

For example, its like the IP address 255.255.255.255

not necessarily bad, but fishy

or the year 9999?

all the mayan calander says is on that day the sun will be aligned with the "dark rift" in the center of the milky way. this will be the first since humans have been here that this is going to happen. there are a number of theories that they say MAY happen. Polar shift, solar storms, etc etc. its just another "what if, we dont know" whats going to happen.

what i do know is eventhough ill be 29, i am renting out a club up here for the night and having a "end of the world" party...