Oil Remover

Lusion972

pb blaster :blink: That stuff is oil based...so that would just make it worse.

What I found works, bleach, a pressure washer, and a lot of scrubbing...may have to do the rest of the driveway as well though for it to match :)

If the oil stains are fairly new spray cans of carb or brake cleaner will get them out. Once the oil has set for a while, and really sunk into the concrete, it's MUCH harder to clean.

Plain old Tide laundry detergent, or most liquid dish detergents, work well at breaking up oil and grease on pretty much anything. Simple Green does too though it's not so good with huge stains.

mike c.

Yah, tide is the other old stand-by.

The orange cleaner works well with a scrub brush and a little time. Best part is that it wont discolor or leave any residue.

PRESSURE WASHER!!! Though I don't expect everyone to own one. They are handy. Makes cleaning the driveway or engine bay easy.

If anyone reads this and thinks of buying one, 2 things Troy built warranty is a joke, and get one that's at least 2500 psi 3000 is better.

pb blaster :blink: That stuff is oil based...so that would just make it worse.

What I found works, bleach, a pressure washer, and a lot of scrubbing...may have to do the rest of the driveway as well though for it to match :)

I had a pretty massive oil spill in my garage and I had nothing so I reached for PB blaster and it made the oil clump up and I was able to clean it up. I still have a retarded stain but its better then what it was to begin with. I guess I will need to get a power washer anyways to clean the garage stain up guess I will wait until then to clean the garage.

I ended up spraying some weird green stuff I bought at oreillys that I have been using to clean the interior of the colt and it did a pretty good job with some scrubbing.

Cat litter, given time to set a bit, then ground in with a little foot shuffle and swept up.

This works perfect I used a brick to rub the stains out works very very well...It will clean any stain off concrete..

Some Kerosene or diesel fuell to help cut it, the some oil dry- rub it in with your shoes.

After that maybe cleaner like mr clean etc. to finish off.

Dad

You could lower your car so the exhaust scrapes on the ground... and then... drive it over the spot repeatedly...

LOL... I use a pressure washer... because my exhaust doesn't scrape anything but speedbumps.

-Robert