Said GOODBYE & NOW WANT IT BACK

Well today was a very sad day. I got rid of the yellow car. And i still dont really know why. And when it was time for it too go i wanted it back already.

I did however get a 91 3000GT VR-4 for it. I really dont like the car at all. I only did the trade because the VR is worth more. And i could use the money made from it. So i should be putting a for sale post soon for it. But i'm very sad over doing what i did. I cant find one good thing about the vr that would make it better then any SQ.

I know that i truely have a love for my Starquest. The last one was sold only because i didnt want it too sit outside anymore. And i got another one right after. But this time i feel like i got nothing. And feel like i am missing something in side. And the VR does nothing to fill it. I know their will be more in my life but .......

Here's the pics of the POS i got. ANY OFFERS~~!!!!~~

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/P6050120.jpg

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/P6050119.jpg

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/P6050118.jpg

http://i713.photobucket.com/albums/ww135/starquestJOE/P6050117.jpg

Edited by starquestJOE

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's AWD, it has some aftermarket, there are more replacement parts still avalable, leather is softer, rides smoother, steering wheel has nicer wraping.... but alast your right it is no quest

Someone has a goofy lens on their camera.

The wheels toward the outside edges of the pic look bigger than the inner ones. For example, look at the front SQ wheel compared to the rear. And then look at the 3000GoaT wheels.....same thing, just opposite.

Turborusty

All trade you the silver 86 flatty and the white 87 tsi (both some assembly required) for it. What are the miles on it? How bad does the tranny grind. And before you do anything else, Jack it up and top off the transfer case oil. Actually the older ones are to be a little below the fill hole. Better read up on it.

http://www.3si.org/

Edited by StarquestRescue

$500 in chinese currency worth much more than current US Dollars and if you agree right now I'll throw in a T3/T4 made by a 9 year old in a sweat shop!!!!!!... I can't do this all day...PM NOW... Edited by BrazilBoy

It may not be a pos to some but too me its worthless. i have it parked in the garage cause i dont want it in my yard. I really miss my yellow car.

John it has 100k. Tranny is fine on grinds that i found when driving it. I still dont know what i want from it. But from what i read. Why do people pay so much for these cars. Maybe its just me but i dont like them

VR-4's give me nightmares.

:hmm3grin2orange: I take it you've tried changing plugs in one and or have seen the price tag of used body parts and replacement engines :eek1bluegreen:

ya and the pos that he gave me has a really baD REAR steer leak. the car was hit on the pass side. every time i look at it i find three more things that have to be fixed. i would never sell this car to anyone i know. ITS JUNK period

I'm getting more pissed off everytime i look at it. i wanted to come look at it first. but i get woken up too it in front of my house and then freds braken my balls about stupid sh!t when i shpould have been tellon him too take the car back or car plus the car

ITS JUNK

ya and the pos that he gave me has a really baD REAR steer leak. the car was hit on the pass side. every time i look at it i find three more things that have to be fixed. i would never sell this car to anyone i know. ITS JUNK period

I'm getting more pissed off everytime i look at it. i wanted to come look at it first. but i get woken up too it in front of my house and then freds braken my balls about stupid sh!t when i shpould have been tellon him too take the car back or car plus the car

ITS JUNK

looks like its gonna be Joe vs Fred on the Peoples Court.....or cage match......

Man I am sorry Joe that things turned out like that for ya bro....

ITS JUNK

Maybe it'd be worth more parted out??

-Robert

i got a 94 tylon here that i'm more then half way tempt'd to do a 2.4 /2.0 DOHC swap to , i got all the parts just need to find the get up and go to do it

besides i don't like driveing them so it'd be a fix up and sell ,,it's an auto tran car

the car whole KBB's for $7000. which i think is crazy. i would never pay that for one.

i have thought about parting it but with all the problems i'm having with my back. i dont think that would be possible