Kelly has crossed the line s c r e w him RANT!!!

ucw458

PLEASE DON'T GET THIS THREAD LOCKED. I APOLOGIZE IF THIS OFFENDS ANYONE BUT I AM REALLY PISSED

I used to try to be nuetral. I tried to be a member at both sites. But time and time again I ran into problems from kelly. He doesn't seem to like you unless you are giving him money. Recently he seemed to be ok with my header GP but he was waiting for the perfect time to s c r e w me over.

I was going to sell my header on SQC and *DM just to get enough customers to make the GP possible and make a good product. I'm currently unemployed and was trying to earn a little money to take care of my family. This was my product not his. After the bashing I recived here which seemed to drive away everyone who was interested and what kelly just did my GP may be sunk.

Kelly banned me from *DM 2 days ago saying it was because I wanted to sell on SQC and because I told SQC members my thread got locked on *DM for refusing to sell only on *DM. I only posted that after someone else mentioned it. I was going to leave it alone but when it was mentioned here I was forced to respond.

Now the real reason why he banned me. As of today kelly is now offering headers for sale on his website. So basically he saw that there was interest in headers from my post and after I had done all the leg work and borrowed money to make this project possible he goes and torpedos my acct on *DM and descides to make his own headers on *DM in effect stealing all my customers on *DM. As well as a few from SQC, YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

He is now offering log style headers with T3 and mitsu flange. Mild steel uncoated for $200. Guess what, I know who is making his header. It's a local fabricator who also makes his hardpipes and exhaust. THEY ARE NOT A HEADER COMPANY. AND BTW it's costing him less than $100 each to get them made. THAT'S CHINA PRICES. I didn't want them to make my header because at $100 each they are going to be poor quality. Every actual header shop I spoke to was quoting me almost triple what kelly is getting them made for. So how is his header going to be a quality piece???

Kelly's fabricator will not warranty a header. No warranty??? His manufacturer wont stand by his product???

He waited until I was long past the point of no return to s c r e w me over. People tried to warn me about him and I tried to give him a chance. I know how rumors get started and know they are sometimes undeserved. I even tried to defend him on here since at first he seemed like an ok guy. I WAS A FOOL FOR EVER TRUSTING KELLY. Now I may have to sell off my cars and whatever else I can to keep a roof over my families head. I am in a really bad situation now and I don't know how I'm going get through it. I feel like I have failed as a provider for my family. I finally found some work starting next week but it's part time and it may be too little too late.

SO KELLY F YOU AND I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN.

Just so everyone knows I have NOT collected money for any header orders yet. The only person hurt by all this was me.

Edited by ucw458

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You better be glad you didn't let him see your header design... he just would have stolen it from you and claimed it as his own. Like... well... pretty much everything he offers. He hasn't once sold something he designed. Must be nice scamming hard working people like that.

in all honesty i dont think kelly has much to do with *DM anymore, believe me when i say i am not defending him in anyway but last communication i had with kellys screename on *DM it was metric and not kelly. i have no source of information but i think kelly pretty much turned that site over and has nothing to really do with it anymore but i could totally be wrong too.

now as for metric, i wouldnt put anything past that snake in the grass, but those are my opinions. i had my falling out with *DM and was banned too, but i made some peace with the whole thing with someone higher up the ladder at *DM.

metric bans me all the time, but i send one message and i am unbanned. not that there is really anything to see over there anymore. its all just sad that we cant all just get along, oh well.

Edited by cyberquest

Jeff,

I wouldn't give up on the headers. There are a lot of us who would rather own a quality product, don't let him stop you from following through.

Jimmy

I don't want to give up on the headers but I may have no choice if I have no customers.

in all honesty i dont think kelly has much to do with *DM anymore, believe me when i say i am not defending him in anyway but last communication i had with kellys screename on *DM it was metric and not kelly. i have no source of information but i think kelly pretty much turned that site over and has nothing to really do with it anymore but i could totally be wrong too.

now as for metric, i wouldnt put anything past that snake in the grass, but those are my opinions. i had my falling out with *DM and was banned too, but i made some peace with the whole thing with someone higher up the ladder at *DM.

metric bans me all the time, but i send one message and i am unbanned. not that there is really anything to see over there anymore. its all just sad that we cant all just get along, oh well.

Kelly is very much a part of his site. Metric is his lapdog. Kelly personally banned me. BTW metric is on SQC and reports to kelly all the bad stuff people say about him. That's how kelly found out about me telling SQC that kelly locked my thread.

Edited by ucw458

dont stop the header gb dude. i want one. i just have to wait 2 weeks, to get my funds back up after my LONG trip to florida and motor buy

I don't want to give up on the headers but I may have no choice if I have no customers.

Often times here, you have to make the product, then look for interest. If it is a good product, someone will want it.

JR

im down with getting your header man, it may be taking me a while to build up the money but im deffinetly 100% behind you on this.

EDIT: after re-reading everything....that is some pretty f***** up chyt man....

Daniel

Edited by dstar88

Wow this sucks. If I had extra funds I'd definitely get one just to get them made. Sometimes its all about timing, and its gonna be hard to get 20 people to commit right now. Also I'm pretty sure Mookie is working on a new improved version of his header too. Who would of thought we would go from none available to 3 separate vendors at the same time.

I just have to say combining a social forum (that has an enemy list that includes everyone who is not them), and a parts business into one single business model is a bad idea. Its like you have to give a loyalty oath to be worthy of buying his parts. If it came down to that place or TEP for a part, I'd pay double at TEP to avoid the childish BS, and I'm not a fan of TEP. Could you imagine if there was an official MSD ignition forum where the mods spend most of their time bad mouthing every other car forum and deciding who is on their side and who isnt and who can be a part of the fan club... I bet they would loose a lot of business.

Wow this sucks. If I had extra funds I'd definitely get one just to get them made. Sometimes its all about timing, and its gonna be hard to get 20 people to commit right now. Also I'm pretty sure Mookie is working on a new improved version of his header too. Who would of thought we would go from none available to 3 separate vendors at the same time.

I just have to say combining a social forum (that has an enemy list that includes everyone who is not them), and a parts business into one single business model is a bad idea. Its like you have to give a loyalty oath to be worthy of buying his parts. If it came down to that place or TEP for a part, I'd pay double at TEP to avoid the childish BS, and I'm not a fan of TEP. Could you imagine if there was an official MSD ignition forum where the mods spend most of their time bad mouthing every other car forum and deciding who is on their side and who isnt and who can be a part of the fan club... I bet they would loose a lot of business.

I am in no way trying to bash all the *DM members. just the one who s c r e w e d me.

There are some good people on *DM and I seemed to get along with everyone except the 2 I mentioned.

There are people in this world who at the age of 6 promised doom upon the world because some kid took his fruit loop. I see these people everyday. Now one is selling a header.

People these days....

I never was a fan of *DM or Kelly.

Edited by ColdScrip

I am in no way trying to bash all the *DM members. just the one who s c r e w e d me.

There are some good people on *DM and I seemed to get along with everyone except the 2 I mentioned.

Yeah we used to be all on the same team, but now were forced to pick sides. Its stupid.

But what do I know?...I'm from the NW and according to the *DM cronies everyone from the NW sucks, everyone at SQC sucks,

and everyone at 26liter sucks, not to mention every other vendor that isn't *DM sucks too. :rolleyes:

This whole SQ tribal war is what sucks! Come on, were not honda boys. LOL

Just like when I reported his fleabay items. 2 seperate auctions for Silicone hoses with BOV in the title. When I asked what BOV was included in the auction since it was mentioned in the title, he told me I was an idiot. I then reported his items AND him for the rather insulting and immature message he sent me.

I have never nor WILL I ever put a *DM part on ANY car I own. If I purchase a car with *DM parts I will GLADLY trade them for STOCK parts before I even take the car for a drive. That about sums up my feelings for *DM's "crew" AND YOU CAN TELL HIM I SAID THAT YA RAT SPY.

That's pretty immature of him, sorry to hear about that man. I'm totally behind your header too I am just kinda poor at the moment. As stated above please keep the GP open. It make take a while but I am sure people will get on board.

Oh BTW I'd be in for the GP if it weren't for the fact that nats is comin and I'm scramblin to make that after a trip to York PA for a train meet. God it's gonna be a BUSY summer for me I can see already.

Oh... I see my user name has been deleted at *DM site? Too bad. :P

Metric man is a sad, sad, sad, sad individual..................................................... and I hear he enjoys loaves of bread... :D

Is Caliber banned because his user name is truth teller on the .Net version of this site

Don't belive what you read on that site ;) :thumbsup:

i had never been too *DM site but was sent a link too hes site one day for some reason or another and went too link and said my ip was banned from there site i guess he must have heard how i felt about hes high prices and childish practices since i been in this game

there has been a few ppl i have came across in this hobby that im surprised that havent had there knees broken or faces moved onto the other side of ther heads he's one of them

but from the things i have heard outta *DM in the past this surprises me none

and by the way i have 0 *DM parts on my car and will never buy *DM anything for my car