My Black 86 Starion - Fastest of them all!!

Komeuppance

205/50's on an 8". I did not want stretch at all, I hate that look... but they're slightly stretched I guess. I'm planning to go wider sometime, 205/55's were too tall and 225/50's were much too wide up front.

-Robert

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

lol, yeah, you should have kept on!

I once did donuts around a light post at a shopping mall in the "Valley". All kinds of people were having dinner at the different restaurants, kept looking at me like I was nuts.

• 1 month later...

I was out until 3am trying out a friend's borrowed camera (Canon 50d with 50mm lens, AKA the Fifty-Fifty). Found this great location atop a small mountain that had everything I wanted, viewable stars, city lights in the distance, and you could even see the Milky Way!!

When I got home, I found all my pictures were slightly out of focus and not as spec-ta-cu-larrrrr as I had imagined. I was bummed. But here they are anyway, after some massive editing LOL...

621915_10152032832385534_1172925105_o.jpg

468497_10152032832610534_1223553195_o.jpg

I was surprised to see the Milky Way... enhanced in this photo for your viewing pleasure.

Next time I'm bringing a laptop out to check the focus.

-Robert

• Like 2