any predictions for tonights Biden - Palin debate???

patra_is_here

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I predict that people who vote democrat will say Palin sucked and Biden was awesome, and visa versa for people who vote republican.

Bold prediction :hmm3grin2orange:

I predict I have no idea what this will look like but will be interested to see.

I think Palin will do better than expected. In debates in Alasksa she did just fine avoiding answering questions she did not know.

She will just stick to her 6 talking points and just repeat them if she doesnt know an answer.

Biden will be fine. Many people thought he won a few of the primary debates agaist Obama, Clinton and the others.

well Palin will not answer any questions with a direct answer , nor will she say any thing new , i have yet to hear her answer ONE question ever ask'd her .it sounds like a recording endlessly repeating it's self over and over

prediction she'l be eaten alive

Well, Biden does have a lot of experience...............

...................at losing presidential elections. :D

Turborusty

LOL. Since when is running for president considered a negative on a resume. Is it because Cheney never ran?

At least he is qualified to run for president like Rudy, Huckabee, Paul, and Romney, are qualified. Palin...not so much

LOL. Since when is running for president considered a negative on a resume. Is it because Cheney never ran?

At least he is qualified to run for president like Rudy, Huckabee, Paul, and Romney, are qualified. Palin...not so much

why isnt she qualified to run as a VP?

as compared to Obama running as a President?

I just better not see a repeat of this:

http://stupidevilbastard.com/Images/bush-bulge.jpg

haha.

im guessing thats in reference to those who thought bush had some kind of earpiece, and that someone was telling him what to say.

palin will win this debate, only because she is qualified to be vp. i can't believe people still think a womens place is in the kitchen, admit it, it's a new world. learn how to cook and feed yourself.

I'll only add that I DO wonder about her ability to recall info on demand. That thing where she couldn't (or wouldn't) name a single important Supreme Court decision besides Roe v Wade was amazing since it was only a few months ago that they ruled for those scumballs at Exxon and against ALASKA in the 20+ year old Valdez verdict.

She commented on that at the time, about how disappointing it was. It was Alaska!

Personally she reminds me more of W than anyone.

And Exxon deserves to be shot :biggrinumbrella1:

Edited by Edde

i guess the biggest difference would probably be the size of intelligence and logic. to me those are important for an executive.

palin believes noah's ark actually happened. not that it was an analogy to something, or that it was just primitive man's explanation to things he didnt understand. she believes a guy built a boat, and put all the animals on it, including dinosaurs, while god flooded the earth.

i dont want that sort of logic in the white house. sorry.

i guess the biggest difference would probably be the size of intelligence and logic. to me those are important for an executive.

palin believes noah's ark actually happened. not that it was an analogy to something, or that it was just primitive man's explanation to things he didnt understand. she believes a guy built a boat, and put all the animals on it, including dinosaurs, while god flooded the earth.

I wonder whose job it was to clean up the dinosaur poop.

Fair question.

Qualified is a relative term. Someone who can run for president, raise money, have supporters, attend many debates, and get votes is (usually) automatically qualified to be a VP by default.

Obama took on the Clinton machine, got more votes and won. I don't think Palin would get far at all if she ran for pres, but no one really knows because she was plucked from obscurity because of her profile, not because she is the more qualified to handle a troubled US economy if McCain can't fulfill his term. We all know Mitt would be the better person for that job.

If Palin ran for pres in the primary I think republicans would have rejected her. I mean Rudy didn't even win 1 delegate and everyone knows who he is, and he showed real leadership during 9/11 according to a lot of people. But we all know Palin was chosen because she would be the best for votes, not because of here legendary public service.

Fair question.

Qualified is a relative term. Someone who can run for president, raise money, have supporters, attend many debates, and get votes is (usually) automatically qualified to be a VP by default.

Obama took on the Clinton machine, got more votes and won. I don't think Palin would get far at all if she ran for pres, but no one really knows because she was plucked from obscurity because of her profile, not because she is the more qualified to handle a troubled US economy if McCain can't fulfill his term. We all know Mitt would be the better person for that job.

If Palin ran for pres in the primary I think republicans would have rejected her. I mean Rudy didn't even win 1 delegate and everyone knows who he is, and he showed real leadership during 9/11 according to a lot of people. But we all know Palin was chosen because she would be the best for votes, not because of here legendary public service.

i agree..romney would have been a better choice...not for VP but as President.

wt....?

i assume Obama believes the same thing being "christian". and i never heard of dinosaurs on the boat. :eek1bluegreen:

so,her religion is one thing against her?