McCain FTW

Dave-O

I'll be devastated if McCain is elected. It will prove to me that we truly do not give a collective $hit about our future. And I'm an active duty Marine.

I actually agree with Matt Damon on the subject.

While I can never repay you for your service to this country, I have to say that you could have found a better "spokesman" for your cause. I compare Matt Damon to Obama in that if there's not a written script or a teleprompter, he sounds like a bubbling idiot. Comparing Palin's record to Obama's, come on, he hasn't experienced a wet dream in the political world. Besides, if I was a betting man, I'd take the same odds that Biden would become our next president under the same circumstances. Of course it's a political decision, Matt!, it's all politics. Why do you think Obama chose Biden, because while over half of America doesn't want B.O. in the white house, all of America definately doesn't want Biden behind the desk, if you catch my drift :gun:

I'll be devastated if McCain is elected. It will prove to me that we truly do not give a collective $hit about our future. And I'm an active duty Marine.

Good man, brother.

And for someone to say Obama sounds like "an idiot"? Please. They're called complex thoughts and complete sentences. Something we haven't heard in years. Try getting used to it.

http://therealmccain.com/

Edited by Edde

Yea, like iv said before. If he gets into office im gonna take up going to college in Birmingham England.

Doesnt anybody get tired of hating the opposition candidate with a fevered passion?

Truth.

I post a vid of Cindy talking about a hobby she happens to share with me and many I know, and it ends up being a tirade of political standpoints. :thread20jacked8wq:

election regeric is like a magic show here watch my left hand but please don't pay any attention to my right hand in your wallet

it's all smoke and mirror's both sides ,put on this show for you to watch , talk about & vote or think your voteing , when in reality they have already bought and paid for the winner even if that winner don't know it yet

mean while life goes on just as it always has , they are in control and you think you are :)

we've set here for over 40 years and alow'd them to do any thing they want'd now it may be too late to get back control

and just for the record coorperations are not people and never will be , any judge that thinks diff needs to be remove'd asap or sooner

"Mom can I have $250,000 for a drift car and lessons in Japan?" "Sure son, here's enough for two cars, we'll take the corporate jet and wright it off as advertising and a business trip." "Thanks Mom! I'm so glad we are drowning in grandpas money" "Me too son, me too." ;)

Yes she is a lot cooler because she takes an interest and bank rolls her sons hobbies. I guess we are lucky her son is into cars, instead of into breeding poodles or playing water-polo or something.

Funny thing is if you asked McCain about drifting do you think he would even know what your talking about?

Edited by PDX87Starion

why is it so bad that they are rich? if you had millions, would you still act like you didn't? if you wanted to pick up a hobby, why not cut to the chase and get the stuff you want?

casting aspersions on them because cindy mccain's family is rich just another form of prejudice.

why is it so bad that they are rich? if you had millions, would you still act like you didn't? if you wanted to pick up a hobby, why not cut to the chase and get the stuff you want?

casting aspersions on them because cindy mccain's family is rich just another form of prejudice.

I wasn't implying its bad that they have money. Just imagining how nice it would be.

I'm sure my Mom would want to do the same for me too. (and has... on a much smaller scale)

I'm just saying yeah its cool, but we have her son to thank for her interest in drifting.

Lets see should I vote for McCain because his second wife's son is into cars. Or Obama because he can drop a three pointer like nobodies business.

Hmm... I'm on the fence, I just cant decide. LOL

Now if she was truly into the scene and advocated for the decriminalisation of vehicle modification and reduction of the power of the smog Nazis...that would be change I could believe in.

Good man, brother.

And for someone to say Obama sounds like "an idiot"? Please. They're called complex thoughts and complete sentences. Something we haven't heard in years. Try getting used to it.

http://therealmccain.com/

I'm really starting to think there is some kind of mental block in the average conservative that stops them from hearing proper grammar. In fact, I think that when proper grammar is used in their presence, they hear insults and condescension and attacks on their intellect. For years I've had to force myself to vote republican despite being a staunch democrat. I've done this for several reasons; partly because Americans weren't smart enough for a democratic president, and partly because liberal ideals have been too unrealistic in many cases. They've amounted to "nice ideas that fail in practice". Democrats have been right all along but what could be more obvious? What they tend to want has been obviously not possible, and Americans haven't been ready.

This year I've seen enough central tendency out of Obama, and enough intelligent support for his campaign to finally have hope for our ability to preserve our own best interests. There are some things I still believe we're too dumb for, and McCain is indeed the better choice in those things. But for the majority of what matters, we have to be smart enough to pick Obama, or I might just crawl in the corner and cry.

For me the election is reducible to one idea this year. An educated and globally respectable America is a democratic/liberal America. If we "choose" to stay republican, we're still dumb.

Edited by chiplee

• 4 weeks later...

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/e60/news/st...mp;lid=tab5pos1

Cindy McCain takes the wheel in her own race

By David Picker

Special to ESPN.com

Updated: September 9, 2008, 5:05 PM ET

E:60 - Cindy McCain

Cindy McCain doesn't remember all the details. It might have been six years ago. Maybe seven. But this much, at least, McCain recalls with perfect clarity: She was watching television with her oldest son, Jack, when footage flashed across the screen of race cars skidding sideways as though they were on ice.

Looks kind of cool, McCain thought to herself, but how'd they do that?

For most people, the curiosity probably would have ended there. But McCain, the wife of the Republican nominee for president, Sen. John McCain, is anything but ordinary. Although a wide swath of the public views her as reserved and distant, she is actually quite the opposite in private. When Cindy McCain, 54, encounters something that intrigues her, she embraces it with the zeal of a toddler on Christmas Eve.

And so McCain began to learn as much as possible about this mysterious driving technique...

More Videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tAXhBngJQak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zN7R7FmOTlU

matt damon?

MATT DAMON?

hahahahaha

oh jesus h christ.

and this is the people backing Obama? listeneing to matt damon?

we are doomed.

god bless us all...lol

Matt Damon is an actor, but he may actually have an intelligent thing or two to say.

Just because he is an actor doesn't mean he is an idiot, he may actually one day be a president or something (And Damon is a better actor than Reagan)..

at least we can all agree that Palin is horribly unqualified to be VP right?

I have yet to hear her put forth a solid answer to a question.

I respect McCain for his years of experience, and am sure he is a nice old man, just not my idea of what we need in a president right now.

Oh, and McCain can't even use a computer, come the f*** on, its 2008, if you can't even use a computer get the f*** out.

HOW THE HELL DID THIS BECOME A TOPIC ABOUT PALIN???????

ah.... the first reply.... (watch the language please) shoot me please... or ban me til after the elections. thanks

Edited by Chad

HOW THE HELL DID THIS BECOME A TOPIC ABOUT PALIN???????

ah.... the first reply.... (watch the language please) shoot me please... or ban me til after the elections. thanks

No one knows, just go with it, its the internet...