Hot for the teacher!

emagdnim

Not Found

Apologies, but we were unable to find what you were looking for. Perhaps the search box will help.

:lol: All my teachers were woofers :lol: In college though, there was a young, I mean young professor, she had brains and ..... well you know. :lol: She threw parties at the end of the year and invited all the frat's :lol: I wonder what went on :lol:

My friend in 10th grade actually had one - a 29 year old married teacher with 3 kids. He was 17 and hitting on her bigtime before, during, and after class. Finally, she went for it. Before long they decided to hook me up with her friend (because I needed to be laid!), a 27 year old also married. Me? 15 :D

I only went with them one time though they kept up their affair for about 6 or 8 months.

I have to admit it was weird stuff but it really was nothing (to us) like they portray these situations. It made a mess out of the womens lives as best I can tell, but nobody of authority ever knew or thought to get the law involved even if they DID know.

Carla (teacher) would be 65 now and mine (Pam) 63. Yikes :shock:

you poor guys ,, didn't have cute teachers, hell at least they can walk on their own,, nearly all mine were in their 60's , untill high school where we did get ONE women under 40 ,,but she look'd like the wicked'd witch of the east ,

I wonder if they like brown guys. :lol:

i dont think so, you never hear of anyone other than young white guys being the objects of teachers interest.

i had a couple of these encounters in high school. one of them was a girl some years older than me, had went to school with my sister. she graduated and went to college for a teaching degree and had to have so many hours under a regular teacher. i talked more crap to her than i knew i was capable of. she wouldnt go for it but after she had done her class time i ran across her a few weeks later and we hit it off. we dated thru my last yrs of high school and sometime after.

the other was also a college student that had to work under a regular teacher. we actually had a fling while she was there in the school, but she ended it very abruptley and then was gone, i never heard from her again. not sure if she got found out or something but there was never anything said. oh well, i had lots of fun. i miss the good ol days.

To quote the South Park episode that made light of this situation...

"He had sex with that teacher?! She's hot! Nice..."

LOL...

-Robert

NICEEEEEE........................

Yup, it's time to go back to school. High school!!