starion powered corolla up and running =)

83 corolla motor is 40 over wisco pistons bought from dad.felpro head gasket schneider cam head stock,custom intake 80mm throttle body,3 inch intercooler piping,4 1600cc injecters,,clutch masters pp and act disc, ecu is a microtech lt10s t4 turbo on custom manifold with tial 38 mm wastegate big front mount also nos 75 shot Edited by luisitoturbo

somebody was on the double post talking about a 70's colt does that person have a pic?? I'm gonna look one up but would like to see theirs.

does it look like the old lancer in sega gt 2002?

okay it looks like the mirage gto in gt4.. cool..

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Everything looks great but whats the deal with the BOV on the hot side ????

It could be before or, maybe he's running without metered air,

see the bulge before the intercooler , just after the blowoff? corection that seems to be an older picture

(look at his signature),

38mm tidal front wastgate

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/luisitoturbo/241058d1287965076-showdown-4-atcoraceway-023-1.jpg

I want to know if that's the stock distributor , over 500hp hello!!

Big intake, big exhaust wait, stock exhaust and stock cylinder head ...I want to see a video of that in action.

Edited by starion_cult

what does the ground strap on the turbo do? does it really help?

That turbo looks like it could suck small birds in there, if they were flying too close .

I wonder how much boost he runs ?

It could be before or, maybe he's running without metered air,

see the bulge before the intercooler , just after the blowoff? corection that seems to be an older picture

(look at his signature),

38mm tidal front wastgate

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f390/luisitoturbo/241058d1287965076-showdown-4-atcoraceway-023-1.jpg

I want to know if that's the stock distributor , over 500hp hello!!

Big intake, big exhaust wait, stock exhaust and stock cylinder head ...I want to see a video of that in action.

well that was a old pic car has 38 mm tial wg distributer is stock just locked in zero head is completly stock i mean stock just like it came from the dealer it even has the mjets but there just cut stock rockers only has a cam cause of the injectors turbo manafold is made from el gato performace in florida running t4 turbo

That turbo looks like it could suck small birds in there, if they were flying too close .

I wonder how much boost he runs ?

lol on bird joke really is just a 70 in front and custom wheel in the back housing but its not bigger then 66 boost is 22 psi but when the nos is actavated to stays at 30 psi

Block is not o-ringed, right? And was the 555whp with nitrous or without? Sweet ride, although I'm sure I saw it a few years back, it's nice to see again and see the improvements.

555 with nos and block is not o ringed we couldve taken out more but the clutch was acting up so we left it like that

I know that datsun rear is popular with the rolla clan, but those 4.30 gears r killin you imo. Seems like there is a lot more left in that rolla. Leave 4.30s to the torqueless motor folks. A few 10sec 2 valve motor street cars out there only use 3 gears in the 1/4 and run taller 3.xx:1 ratio

is any cam beneficial for your 5200-5600rpm shift point ? Stock cam wouldn't have done ?

no timming computer
distributer is stock just locked in zero

so you mean the stock distributor is still functioning as normal then ?

hella nice rolla!

Locked means locked. No advance and no retard. Then you just loosen up the nut and set your timing to what you want it at all the time. So you want 10deg. Then set it to 10. You will have 10deg at 1000rpm and 10deg at 5000rpm.

stock ex manifold huh