Lower Shores Performance AKA Brian Arnone

Burton

Thanks Colin, it was really great getting to meet you. I really wish you brought a truck because you would have left with a whole lot more stuff. I don't think your wife would have appreciated car parts all over her nice new seats ;)

I also want to give everyone my heart felt thanks for your support and countless purchases over the years. I honestly have no idea where my life will take me and who knows, one day when everything is settled and calm again you may see a few new parts pop up.

I'm definitely going to keep in touch with the group and maybe even start a documentary of my travels. I would love to be able to do that.

Take care all and thanks again for all the great feedback :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What can I say. I have bought a bunch of stuff from Brian over the past year. Everything from his stainless steel hoses to a MAF to a ported throttle body, etc etc.

I have always been amazed at the quality of his work and how easy it is to deal with him.

His leaving will be a big loss to the community.

Good luck with your new adventure Brian. Hope to hear from you soon.

Matt

I really want to thank all of you for your purchases of my parts and the awesome support over the years, this is a great club and really great bunch of people. I don't know where life will lead me but I will try my beat to keep in touch and help anyone who needs it however possible.

Got a set of injectors, boost controller and throttle shaft seals from Brian. If every online transaction went this well, brick and mortar stores wouldn't have a prayer of surviving. Brian is exemplary of how a vendor should act and work. Ridiculously fast shipping, and it's obvious that he cares.

We'll all miss you, and I greatly appreciate the PMs we've shared over the past week. I know you're on the right path.

I bought a full intake setup from Brian and the quality of the product it top notch and the price is great too. Brian is one of the most professional people I have ever dealt with super fast shipping and great communication he is also one of the nicest and patient people I have ever met as it took me a little extra time to come up with the payment needed, he was very understanding about the problems I was having and gave me all the time I needed. it will be a sad day for the SQ community when he leaves.

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

I made a little purchase form Brian. There are so many little things behind the scene that he has done for me

that go unscene. for starters. i bought his Fiji. it had a few issues that needed to be addressed. i didnt mind

that it had a few things that needed to be worked on or repaired. Brian addressed almost everyone of them.

he put the new tires on the car, fixed the downpipe gasket / downpipe flange, hood release cable, changed

the oil. I cant think of anything else for now but i had to tell him if he fixes it all i wont have anything to tinker

with when i get it home. :) he felt something was not right and fixed it. i cant thank him enough. he went way

beyound what i ever expected.

again Thanks for everything Brian. i know your heading in the right direction. see the world get out there

and most of all have fun! life is too short. enjoy all that you can while you have the time and opertunity!!!

Just got one of the last boost controllers from Brian. WOW its a good looking little piece. Very professional communication !!!

I am sorry to see you go Brian but understand you will be missed. I only wish I would have found you earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

Brian picked some of his "trash" for me and I ended up with some great working hatch struts. Thanks Brian. Good luck in your travels!

D

• 2 months later...
http://i1321.photobucket.com/albums/u546/cjhippie/20130520_142100_resized_zpsc73caceb.jpgFinally got around to installing my 52mm throttle, body ported intake, and custom fuel lines Brian sent me. And a new Aeromotive FPR . After getting it dialed in My car Rocks., Very little difference on bottom end , but top end is awesome! Brian shipped my items fast and was always there when I had a dumb question about something. The quality of work is excellent A+ and everything fit perfect. Thanks Brian! Edited by aknorthstar

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I just want you all to know that I do read these feedback and I appreciate every word of it. No matter where I end up in this relocation I will do my best to help out the SQ community