what have you named your Starquests?

PDodson

Starquests are not DSM cars...

My current Starion is not named. My last Conquest was named Charlize.

I beg to differ. It is believed, at least by me, that the Chrysler/Mitsubishi relationship also known as DSM all started with the Starion/Conquest. If our cars would've never existed the whole DSM collab may have never even kicked off. That's just my .02 though.

I beg to differ. It is believed, at least by me, that the Chrysler/Mitsubishi relationship also known as DSM all started with the Starion/Conquest. If our cars would've never existed the whole DSM collab may have never even kicked off. That's just my .02 though.

The relationship started before the DSM partnership was created. Our cars may have played a key role in securing the partnership, but they do not fall under the DSM flag. "Diamond Star Motors" itself wasn't incorporated until 1985 and no cars were produced under the title until 1988. See here.

well sorry but you 2 cent is wrong. all dsms were made im america, were starions made in america ever????? no

I keep coming up with guy names. All cars are girls to me though. She has already broke my heart like most guys do lol. I don't know.... It's most likely going to be something Star Wars oriented.

"Yoda" or "Luke".