NO MORE "TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS"

thetexan88

Hey Everybody,

Well, as of yesterday there are no more "TONS OF PARTS IN TEXAS". At least not at my house. Not even one 10mm bolt. I'm very sad when I go out to my garage now. No Starion, no Conquest, and no parts. Only a minivan :( . I have had nightmares about this type of thing happening in the past.

Unfortunately due to the current stage of my medical condition (ALS) I can't do it any more. However there is some good news for you if you need anything you can ask tylerquest here on the boards. He bought every last part from me. He's a very good guy and he will take good care of you.

I have made some good friends through this site over the years and have enjoyed talking with, and getting to know many of you. It has been very nice being part of a group of good people with a very cool common interest (if not an addiction).

I will stick around here on the boards to see how everyone is doing but I can't help you with anything anymore :mellow:

:) Thanks again (one more time), David Springer

Thanks for all the support david! You were the go to man for all the hard to find stuff! You helped me out alot in the early years of my build. Take care of yourself, Wish you all the best bud! Thanks again!

Thank you for your selfless contributions to our community David! You've saved so many of these turds from hitting the scrapyard and given new life to many. My car included.

Very sorry to hear David but it is well understandable. Thank you so very much for helping me thru the years, me coming by your house and picking up parts and visiting with you for awhile. All of us will forever be thankful for what you did for our community. Take care David.

Thank you David for all the work you have done to provide parts to this community and always being fair to deal with. I don't think anyone has ever had a bad thing to say about you, which is incredible on the internet.

Best wishes with your health.