Pads and discs

Skrilla

Been using "Stillen," on the Quests... just purchased some EBC Yellow stuff for my SVT Cobra. (supposed to be top notch! although I will say: (as yet uninstalled) pretty disapointed w/ the coating coverage of break-in material, & the poor paint coverage on the "yellow," as they are quite pricey! ;) Edited by kidjc

My buddy had yellows on his 03 cobra. On the street they ate through the rotors and brakes had to be aplied a few times to warm up before they worked right.

Stoptech is a centric company, so they might have pads for the quest then?

I had EBC reds with Brembo blanks on my Grand Prix and it stopped like an anchor feel out the trunk. They lasted about 30K with lots of highway and were pretty harsh on the rotors but to me it was well worth it.

I used EL Green stuff, beat the heck out of them. I can't justify paying $150+ for the yellow stuff. Even $70 bucks is a bit steep.

I may try Porterfield next. But for daily driven cars, cheap stuff works just fine.

I got Axxis Metal Master (not sure 1 word or 2) pads for the Starion several years back & LOVED their responsiveness. I don't think they still make them however as I couldn't find for my DD Saturn just now. Going to try the StopTechs for that.

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/Retarded_327602_654661.jpg