Lots of Brand New parts for sale, some harder to find

Rusky

Gonna be posting up stuff for sale for the next couple months as I get around to taking pictures and pulling parts out of storage. Basically have everything to almost fully rebuild the car :D Sold my last one years ago and was never able to realize my dream of rebuilding one up better than new. Hopefully my collection of parts will help others in their "quest" so to speak, haha :lol:

I have the parts and prices up on photobucket here http://s902.photobuc... Parts For Sale

Highlights:

SDS

Pauter Rods

AJUSA headgaskets

Int/Exh valves

Turbo XS BOV's

Piston Rings

ARP hardware

Willwood BBK

I have many more parts that I need to put up too, so if you are looking for something then email me at urusai1@hotmail.com. Stupid messenger on this site is killing me when I try to type a PM to someone so email instead please.

Still have to put up Marnel NJV head, MPI, strut bars, bushing, clutch, flywheel, adj. cam gear is what I can think of now.

I will answer emails as fast as I can as I am not always on the boards like before :)

Edited by Rusky

Email sent.

And for the record, I ran one of the Apexi dual chamber BOV's for years on my TT Supra.....it's an awesome unit. If I needed one I'd snatch it in a heartbeat too.

Edited by jonboyb

Sorry guys, I'll respond as soon as I can, but sometimes not able to because of work. Sorry if I don't get back on certain parts, but I still have to pull them out, take pics, host, post, and stuff. The stuff I have pulled out has pics hosted on photobucket in the link in the OP. Please look at that first post instead of just asking what kind and how much. I have tried to be as descriptive as possible. Edited by Rusky

Items that are sold will be put in the Sold album only when I receive funds, otherwise it will be in the parts for sale album. The parts that I said I have but have not posted, will eventually have pics and be hosted on photobucket, so just keep an eye out. Thanks for your patience and inquiries. Edited by Rusky