What did you do to your Starquest today?

Alsandr

How are you gonna come to the drift event then?

Same guy that was driving my car today is going to drive it to the drift event. He's all for watching some fools slide their car into a wall ;)

Do you think they will want a driver's license to let me on the track? ... hmmm ...

Edited by psu_Crash

worked on the rear seat delete. i saw a few different set up's from Burton and Project83 i liked those but with a roll bar in the way it has to be tweaked. i planned on putting an amp in the box but i'm thinking it will prob get way too hot in there so they are going on the shelf. pics when done OR come see it in TX :P

Put 60 zip ties on my soft pipes 1 per half inch. Before boost would spike ot 17 and hold 10-12 now holds 17. Ha best $2 fix ever!! Everyone needs hard pipes even if your running stock boost. Doc out!!

Guest 87redstar

Put 60 zip ties on my soft pipes 1 per half inch. Before boost would spike ot 17 and hold 10-12 now holds 17. Ha best $2 fix ever!! Everyone needs hard pipes even if your running stock boost. Doc out!!

http://s.quickmeme.com/img/51/519267a7bba396b719158705822c601333aef4cb76894c2036eb3a828cccbb96.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Well it wasn't "today" but in the past 4-8 weeks I have:

- Installed Funk Lock

- Rebuild TBI

- Rewired fusable links / wiring near battery

- Fixed Fan wiring

- Installed racing brakes

- Completely flushed brake fluid with new fluid.

- Engine oil and filter change.

- New Diff Oil

- Got all parts for MR2 Suspension mod and dropped it off to mate for welding up.

Tonight:

- Wash

- Polish

This coming Saturday:

- Racing the car at the local Street Sprints.

Edited by Woody

I'll tell you what I did to it.... I lamented the fact I haven't gotten it running well enough to drive.

I won a free autocross day at Lime Rock Park earlier this year and I had to take my poor GTP. The front tires are now toast and I almost boiled every fluid under the hood. I never thought I would ever have experienced brake fade on oversized cross drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads. It was like taking a fat pony to the Kentucky Derby. With a fat jockey.

Edited by mbruneaux

Been thrashing. Rebuilt entire steering column (lenghtened) for better wheel position. All new suede for the entire interior, got proper automotive suede that won't fade as easily, installed power steering cooler, new horn, and slowing polishing all aluminum parts on the entire car...(taking forever!) Japanese Classic Car Show this weekend, got to get my hustle on.
  • Like 1

Get rid of those old school pins and get the nice flush mount ones. But if u want black ones, mopar10 challenger has nice black ones

would loved to have done exactly that BUT the glass hood wasn't going to cooperate, i need the black PIN part only, i have the stud and the scuff plates...

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/Olive/almost1_zpsb3a457c1.jpg

Edited by IntercooledFlatty