JohnnyWadd

sfc711

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Jeff offered me a very cheap price for a TT. He even sent me pics of 3 of them and let me pick the one I thought was in my best interests based off of pics of the teeth/splines, etc.

Despite the shipping costs exceeding his expectations he still sent the TT requesting no additional money. He ended up gaining close to nothing on the deal BTW.

For this reason of honesty and good faith, I sent him an extra bit of money. Not much, but compared to other very good prices for TTs, I thought he deserved to gain more than a few dollars per hour for packing, shipping, and losing a part.

No probs. here. Also, there was good communication by Jeff when I originally thought the TT might now have been good. After secondary check of a driveshaft that was previously rebuild and balanced and turned out to be bad, he was still positive about the matter.

If you're clear about your shipping time & expectations I see no reason not to deal with Jeff.

Thanks man,

-Matt

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey,

in days i recieved a shifter boot and silencer for my new stedebani short shifter installation. top notch shape, and basically this member stands for what this site is really about. Members helping other members with items related to the starquest.

thanks again!

pt

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Bought used exhaust manifold from Jeff for $65, didn't realize paypal was waiting to clear funds. Time passed, explained stress of waiting for parts. He ended up sending me a NEW exhaust manifold he had instead of the used and priority mailed it. I sent an extra $16.80 to cover shipping, I already got the manifold. Thanks great deal!