JohnnyWadd

sfc711

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

www.tristarion.com

you have to create an account, but thats the best place to find him these days.

his sceenname is JEFF

i made a post over there for you

http://www.tristarion.com/cms/component/op...0/topic,19184.0

he asked that i give you his email

starion0352@yahoo.com

• 6 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a fan shroud from JohnnyWadd, took longer than expected, but I paid through money order so it's understandable. I think USPS decided to take their sweet-a time delivering it to me (got it three weeks after he said he had sent it out). Communication was great and product was as described. Would do business with again. Thanks again :)

-Paul N.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Do not do business with this guy!

He purchased a 1G hacked MAS from me and instead of shipping via the Paypal address it was shipped with an alternate address that he gave me. About 4 days later UPS calls to tell me that the address he gave me does not exist, so I gave them his Paypal address and I end up with a $9 address correction charge. About 2 weeks later I get a PM from him stating that he never received the MAS, so I track it and according to the UPS website it was delivered a week before. He still tells me that he never received it.......maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I took his word and told him that I was going to the junkyard that Friday to look for some parts and if I saw a 1G MAS I would pick it up for him on the condition that he would pay me what I paid for it minus shipping which I would cover, he agreed. The total without shipping was $38, but only charged him $35. I sent it on good faith in hopes that he would pay me when he received it, this was a big mistake. Its been well over 2 weeks and I still have not received payment for this MAS which is practically free for him considering shipping cost around $20 for the second MAS and the first one I got charged for a $9 address correction fee.

When or if he decides to pay me I will then retract this thread. Honestly at this point I could care less about the money. I would not recommend doing business with this guy.

Traded a set of Krank Vents that I had for an AHP from him. It took a very long time for him to ship to me but about 1 1/2 months later the item finally showed up. So all in all it was a good deal for both of us. Just be aware that he takes forever to ship.

Do not do business with this guy!

He purchased a 1G hacked MAS from me and instead of shipping via the Paypal address it was shipped with an alternate address that he gave me. About 4 days later UPS calls to tell me that the address he gave me does not exist, so I gave them his Paypal address and I end up with a $9 address correction charge. About 2 weeks later I get a PM from him stating that he never received the MAS, so I track it and according to the UPS website it was delivered a week before. He still tells me that he never received it.......maybe he did, maybe he didn't. I took his word and told him that I was going to the junkyard that Friday to look for some parts and if I saw a 1G MAS I would pick it up for him on the condition that he would pay me what I paid for it minus shipping which I would cover, he agreed. The total without shipping was $38, but only charged him $35. I sent it on good faith in hopes that he would pay me when he received it, this was a big mistake. Its been well over 2 weeks and I still have not received payment for this MAS which is practically free for him considering shipping cost around $20 for the second MAS and the first one I got charged for a $9 address correction fee.

When or if he decides to pay me I will then retract this thread. Honestly at this point I could care less about the money. I would not recommend doing business with this guy.

ya i paid you twice for one 1gmas.(see copy and past from my paypal to follow) i could have made a paypal dispute but i didnt.

all that bs you posted doesnt mattter becuase bottom line is it was your job to ship the 1gmas to me and i never got the first one. and next up is the fact you offered to send me another one for a trade deal of a cruise control servo and then you backed right out that so i was loicked into paying you automatically.

anyway for the second tim i have paypaled you the cash. paypal copy below

"""The money has been sent!

You have sent $35.00 USD to dearingj@myway.com.

We have sent you a receipt for this transaction, and an email has been sent to your recipient.

View transaction details"""

zoso, you told that lil story up there and forgot the part about the trade deal you had with me and then backed out. in all actuallity i only owe you a cruise servo, that was out original agreement for the second 1gmas

Edited by JohnnyWadd

BE CAREFUL... I posted on parts wanted needing a steering wheel for a 89 Conquest. Jethro replied and said he had one for $50 shipped. I asked for pics, took awhile but got them. I told him I wanted it. I sent him $55 Paypal covering the 3%. This was on the 20th of March. After a couple of weeks I pmd him to see if if he sent it. He said he did, asked him for tracking info, never got it. Another week or so passed, still hadn't got it. Pmd again, he acted shocked i hadnt recieved it. Asked him again for shipping info, no response... A couple of weeks later I asked him to just refund my money and he said he would. After a few days of not receiving it I pmd again, no response.....I decided to do a claim with Paypal. He refunded the money a day later. It realy sucks I had to do this. Ive been in this club for a long time..Alot of great people..never had to deal with this.... He did refund my money so not all bad..

Johnny,

You lack of providing tracking numbers, changing ship to address, and delayed response time from so many established members indicates the fault may lie on your end. Tracking numbers are very easy to get and supply to the buyer. I would suggest on all future transactions you do that and build your reputation back up.

Jimmy Ainsworth

Site Admin

ya i paid you twice for one 1gmas.(see copy and past from my paypal to follow) i could have made a paypal dispute but i didnt.

all that bs you posted doesnt mattter becuase bottom line is it was your job to ship the 1gmas to me and i never got the first one. and next up is the fact you offered to send me another one for a trade deal of a cruise control servo and then you backed right out that so i was loicked into paying you automatically.

anyway for the second tim i have paypaled you the cash. paypal copy below

"""The money has been sent!

You have sent $35.00 USD to dearingj@myway.com.

We have sent you a receipt for this transaction, and an email has been sent to your recipient.

View transaction details"""

zoso, you told that lil story up there and forgot the part about the trade deal you had with me and then backed out. in all actuallity i only owe you a cruise servo, that was out original agreement for the second 1gmas

Your right, I did change my mind. First I asked if you would pay $35 for the 2nd MAS and you agreed. Then I realized that I needed a cruise unit for one of my cars, so I asked if you had one and you did. We setup a trade then I found one for free locally and backed out a couple days later. I don't see how this changes anything, since you already agreed to pay the $35? The end result is you received a MAS and I'm out $30+ in shipping charges that I never asked for.

BTW, Jethro did finally pay me the $35 after this thread ran for a week. I won't be retracting the negative feedback though.

Edited by ZoSo

i didnt know it was up here a week

thanks for the advice

that guy who bought my steering wheel to forever to pay and when we finally did the deal it took forever in the mail and i still havent got it back from usps. i think you guys where a little harsh on me.

Edited by JohnnyWadd

• 5 weeks later...
I bought 2 owners manuals; he sent me 3. I paid 30% less than what he did just to ship them. I received them appropriately packaged in 7 days. I have nothing but good to say about the transaction.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Great guy, and helped me out big time

He gave me an injector resistor box for free when I was in a big financial pinch, and my car was down,,,

He sent it out quickly, and I got it right when needed,,

Thanks man! lmk if ya ever need somethin

Ryan

• 3 weeks later...