a good place to order OEM parts on line

89STARQUEST

Typically you can also call your local dealers parts department too. But G/L getting anything at all for a quest. 4 or 5 years ago I would ask for any and all parts they had in stock for the quest, and buy any ware items I though I could need. Now I rarely find a dealer with even 1 part laying way in the back.

Also, if you call your local dealer with the part number already, they will help you no problem. If you call and don't know the part number, then most of the dealers will brush ya off because they don't want to dig out the old microfiches to get a part number for you.

hey guys, i need to order some parts on line, but theres not many mitsubishi dealers that wanna do this , any help?

What do you need? If you have the part numbers when you order, it is a lot easier.

You tell me what you are looking for, and I will look up the part numbers in my Starion Parts Catalog.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Also, if you call your local dealer with the part number already, they will help you no problem. If you call and don't know the part number, then most of the dealers will brush ya off because they don't want to dig out the old microfiches to get a part number for you.

Yeah and always bring the old part with you when you go to pick up, Check everything about it to make sure it matches 100%

Bill, have you noticed a price difference in recent years on OEM old stock parts for our cars?

Or price differences between dealers? It's been a minute since I last ordered OEM. My nephew was the parts sale rep at Mitsu close to me and he gave me killer discounts. So I kind of stopped ordering after he moved to BMW parts.

Bill, have you noticed a price difference in recent years on OEM old stock parts for our cars?

Or price differences between dealers? It's been a minute since I last ordered OEM. My nephew was the parts sale rep at Mitsu close to me and he gave me killer discounts. So I kind of stopped ordering after he moved to BMW parts.

I haven't had to buy any OEM parts online lately. I am just telling the OP where I have had good luck at a reasonable price purchasing mine from, and i'm offering to give him the Mitsubishi Part Numbers to make it easier for him to order them online. I wish there was somebody back in 2002 to help me when I started to search for OEM parts. I am offering to help 89 Starquest.No more, no less.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

I have noticed 2 trends. 1 is the old mom and pops places that have NOS just laying back there (some call them dead parts) and they have not sold one for 20 years. They will sell them cheap just to get rid of the stock. Then there are other places that have them, know they are few and far between and sell them for inflated prices.

On a whole dealers (try to go as little as possible) have become very expensive in the last 10 years.