PF13 Picture Thread

nomad

glad to see Big John got my old truck up and running again , it finaly made a PF meet even if I didn't ,,good job John

too bad you never got to drive it with 3:90's in the rear

any way it was good to see the ol thing :) but what i'd like to know is how John thinks about how it drives ;) , lol it wasn't built as a show car

Man I was drooling when Jimmy put that truck up for sale for $1500. I was looking around trying to figure out what I could sell to get that truck. Sadly for me I couldn't come up with the funds. I would have made that truck my DD. Glad it has a good home though.

Great pics Lee...It was great seeing everyone and I had a good time. Car did OK....started to run 210 on the interstate once I got closer to home. Oil residue all over the lower timing cover and alternator...No clue where its coming from. Got 27.4 mpg on the way home, very happy about that. Big thanks to Mike for helping me with my car, We got several small issues sorted out. Can't wait to go back next year.

we were supposed to swap these engines to not work on them! thats all we done!!! LOL just kidding, we had a good time, and sorted out some small issues. Glad we have the support we do in our club.. Even though we were on vacation, we never fail to help one another get things straight..

By the way, bradens car runs damn good, cant wait to see this thing wide open full boost! its going to be a hoss! Next year I will be on a big single, fast enough to whip your hind end! hahahaha.. good seeing everyone and as always, its a good damn time!

Wish I could have made it, just couldn't get the car back together in time... Also one of the guys that was going to cruise down with me had a rod start to knock.

Great pics Lee...It was great seeing everyone and I had a good time. Car did OK....started to run 210 on the interstate once I got closer to home. Oil residue all over the lower timing cover and alternator...No clue where its coming from. Got 27.4 mpg on the way home, very happy about that. Big thanks to Mike for helping me with my car, We got several small issues sorted out. Can't wait to go back next year.

I can tell you where the oil is coming from, serpentine belt tensioner. Sounds funny but it is a hydraulic tensioner, I had one leaking on an aristo 2j I swapped for someone, made a mess of the lower timing cover, got on crank pully and flung all around the lower engine everywhere.

I'm still not home...I should be Sunday night though. Thursday ill be in Macon! Friday ill be on my way to Harrisburg for the All-Chrysler Nationals this weekend!