Import Showdown, Reynolds Ga, May 19th

JAinsworth

I look forward to these meets every year but im guessing with my move it will be this spring meet before i make it back. PF meet i will be trying to schedule as well. You guys have a good time hope you get a good turn out like all but the last meet.

Jimmy you may need to bring back pam's beans!!

Now after looking at the event page I see that the second stop will be here where I live and i would be glad to play host for any interested.

• 3 weeks later...
It was the worst turnout I've seen. Not many cars racing and pretty boring...sadness. Good seeing Jimmy, Tyler, Couth, Tim, and Jeff...hope the tires get you home! Edited by BOHO

i really hate that i missed this. this is the first jimmy meet i have ever missed and i hope its the last time i miss one. unfortunately things just arent in the right place for me at the moment financially as well as time wise. i absolutely goofed the date and thus double booked myself on several things. way more to get done with than i could get done around my house and to top it all off money was just sort of saying i better not spend any and save for a bigger better day. sorry i didnt get to see all of you but im not that far off so i will have to make time to get around to everyone soon. grant.

DAMN! I can't believe this! I've been in Michigan for the past four weeks. Guess I'll have to wait for fall! Hate yous didn't have a good turnout, hope it was still fun!

Hey Grant! I have some down time. You have my number, give me a call if you want a hand!

Take Care & Keep 'em Spooled!

Frank

Well Laura and I showed up around 8:45-9:00 pm and there were no cars. I was wondering hmmm. What gives lol. So went on up to the door Pam said well hardly anyone showed and even less stayed. So we sat around had a couple beers or six or ten idk lol. Then went to waffle house on our way back to super 8. Good times. Wish more showed.