Talkin BS (formely: Twin cam head?)

Mike_StarionTSI

i didn;t know these engines were raced in F1... also, i run cats, i have 8 cats. they all seem to run rather fast. my budday has a ram dully that runs spark plugs.

real trucks dont need spark plugs harry,,,,,, you know that......Funny fuel ftmfw

Edited by wrngwae

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The exhaust air filter only works if you're not running cats. If you have cats, then all the bad stuff that gets put into them when the car goes forward, ends up getting sucked back into the engine when going in reverse.

This is why running a recirculation valve is critical. :D

well., since this is such a hot topic I guess I'll spill the beans on my newest project. I wanted a dohc head on the starion and having been inspired by the vw vr6 that utilizes a single head on a v styleish motor, I decided why not two heads on an inline motor. So I built an adapter plate that will allow the usage of TWO sohc starion heads on the same block. I also custom ordered rods 12mm longer than stock to make up for the added deck height from the adapter plate. The manifolds are the trickiest part as the exhaust ports from one head point directly at the intake of the second head but nothing I couldn't sort out with some high temp rubber hosing and epoxy

results are soon to follow

Edited by akauf

I like how a serious thread became such a joke. This is one reason why this will never happen. (Besides the last extremely failed attempt). No-one takes it seriously anymore. I saw a couple people taking it seriously, but then it just became so out of control. Imagine if someone actually made this reality. I know I would buy one if they were offered.