we have erection :lol: tomm morning back at it, and weather permitting i'm guessing by friday the main building will be complete :D overhead roll up garage door ordered. still need a side door and final inspection, then we can pour an apron and sidewalk leading to the existing garage/house. i need mo $ :blink:

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/juss%20pics/DSC07509.jpg

Looks like a mini Fremont street experiance , downtown Vegas , you know what i'm talking about brutha. :)

SOTTY , LOL i do ;) i chose this building because it is wind speed rated at 130 MPH. a buddy has one that went through Katrina so that was good enough proof for me :D this company also seems to be on A LOT of car club sites and they have an excellent BBB rating with outstanding support. i can call the guy ANYTIME if i have questions and he actually answers his cell phone. it also carries a 20 year warranty ;) ...i'll prob be dead in 20 years so :lol: back at it today, should have the main structure up by tuesday, then one day for the front and back solid wall. one more day to install the roll up door, a regular door and pour the apron. then, Olive Fiji and the Demon will have a nice place to sleep every night -_-

Looks like a mini Fremont street experiance , downtown Vegas , you know what i'm talking about brutha. :)

Yeah, I'll never forget the meet night we had there!

Good job Harry! I used to erect steel framed / vinyl covered buildings that the vinyl lasts 40 years before needing replaced. Problem is all you need is a good knife, and you can break in unless there are other measures taken, etc... We used to do that style of frame, and it was very popular for us to build like a 4' conrete wall on the sides at least so it can be raised for normall height straight walls side to side. Of course, that adds expense.

• 1 month later...

long over due update. with going on a cruise, getting sick, holidays and the parties involved, playoffs and the parties involved, my buddy being a d*** and time flying. we have an OUTHOUSE :D

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s263/aiche_photos/juss%20pics/1-17-1212.jpg

36" walk door going in this weekend ( to the right of garage door ) and final inspection to follow. then it's time to get ta wrenchin' :lol:

I'm jealous! I'm still waiting on concrete :(. We have a drought for most of 2011, then when I need it to be dry we got hammered with rain. Then, just when the ground about dried out, I had a sprinkler system issue which saturated everything all over again. They've been starting to work on it again the last couple days, so hopefully it will be done pretty soon.