parting out 86 widebody conquest

purplestar88

So i lost a tire and ripped the quater panel up on my race car. So im gonna buy another shell and start over. all interior and exterior for sale. no head turbo or intake.almost brand new clutch transmission shifts great. 83 hood, 88 airdam, 3 piece airdam, turbo door handles still white. spoiler great no holes or circles. fenders great. all black leather great interior. door panels. complete car. i ship usps. havent figured out how to load pics here it says there too big idk. i can email pics if needed. 786-355-7960.

• 2 weeks later...

Will add that I'm looking for a driver side front lower air dam/spoiler piece (87 three piece style) if avail too. Color on any of these parts doesn't matter, I'll be repainting. Does the 86 wide have a three piece front air dam/spoiler like the 87?

Raymond

Front spoiler widebody(1 piece)$175+shipping, middle piece inbetween headlights$50+shipping, and plastic above(25+shipping) all great. And amg i dont wanna remove a perfect tire off this rims(100)+shipping to sell it im just gonna sell the set. And besides i dont think your ready to pay for shipping. If you want the tire and rim ill sell it. SOrry its too much really.Most of the parts yall have wanted have a photo on this topic.