Woot! New job!

Fanta

Essentially, had a final interview yesterday, this morning was a job offer sitting in my inbox, with them wanting me to start next week Tuesday. It's a big enough upgrade financially that I can move out from home, buy an SQ again, and essentially establish myself. Now that I have job upgrade out of the way, time to get going back to school in the works. :ph34r:

Congrats Justin, where is it at? I start a new job next week also.

Jimmy

It's out in Alpharetta.

Do you really? What will you be doing now? ( I would hope you'd be retiring or something :) )

Good deal guys. I was just informed myself that I am getting offered a permanent position with xtreme power along with a raise too. Good news is spreading.

Hope to see Fanta "roll" into Branson next year?

Good deal guys. I was just informed myself that I am getting offered a permanent position with xtreme power along with a raise too. Good news is spreading.

Hope to see Fanta "roll" into Branson next year?

Maybe. More of an immediate goal to actually show up to Pigeon Forge meet, with an SQ.

Congrats to both of you guys, Justin and Jimmy. BTW I still have that 87 b71 car that is lookin for a good home (wink wink)

BC_99

Trailer that old, worn out pos down in the car hauler next time you come to atl. speedway. I'll trailer it home from there :) Of course, I'll waive the disposal fee :rolleyes:

Jimmy