I want to murder fast food employees when they forget something in my meal!!

NudeLobster

My favorite is when I'm with Robert at jack in the crack and the guy gave him extra cheese sticks in the drive thru, told Robert "Hey, I think I gave you the person behind yous cheese sticks". Robert simply replies "No thanks" and drives off...haha...the look on the guys face! :P

LOL... got the story all wrong, noob. I said, "no, that's ok" while he was hanging out the window trying to reach in my car.

You forget the part where he charged my card twice, then laughed about it in my face, and wouldn't do anything about it. And then he even swore at the window. Complete idiot and total lack of customer service skills. If I see that guy again, I'm going to punch him in the face.

-Robert

Edited by Komeuppance

have you ever had a fast food job or even a job at all.....if youve never worked fast food then you have absoulutly no right to rag on them because it is very hard labor, very frustrationg and people like you that come threw the drive threw make it worse, nothin against you jus sayin think about whats goin on in there before you get pissed

In-N-Out ROCKS !!! Joe Pesci @ the drive thru

We don't have In-n-Out in North Carolina. I'd love to try it sometime though, everyone says it's de-lish.

As for fast food... I do prefer a home cooked meal, but in a pinch there's nothing wrong with it. You can go to Taco Bell and get 3 dollars worth of food and be stuffed... can't do that at many places.

Edited by Truth

i dont know how people eat such garbage. i do eat fast food if there is no alternative but i like home cooked meals. preferably ones i kill lol. we also get a hog at the fair and a buffalo in a month or so. you have to love county living. hey Justin yo should have came to the meet i had at my house this year i would have fed you a good meal......and adult type beverage

I wish I would have came, but my car was overheating at that time :( I'm no stranger to good home cooked meals though. My dad cooks for a hobby, so he's always making awesome meals for us :D This particular day they were out of town, and left me with nothing really to cook for myself. I could go to the grocery store, but I figured the s*** I'm capable of making that comes in a box wouldn't be any better for myself. I can't actually cook real meals yet, he has yet to teach me lol.

Its a burger joint with minimum wage employees who dont give a crap about themselves, let alone their jobs or getting your order right. What more do you expect from a place like that?

Yeah I know, but I work for minimum wage too, and the way I look at it...even though its only minimum wage, 8.25 an hour is better than 0 dollars an hour. If someone can't complete their job then I guarantee someone else out there can, so that should be motive enough. It is for me atleast.

have you ever had a fast food job or even a job at all.....if youve never worked fast food then you have absoulutly no right to rag on them because it is very hard labor, very frustrationg and people like you that come threw the drive threw make it worse, nothin against you jus sayin think about whats goin on in there before you get pissed

Why yes, I do have a job thank you very much. I can understand it being hectic when it's busy, but I was the ONLY person in the drive through, the whole time I was waiting. They had no pressure at all, they could have taken all the time in the world and it wouldn't have been a problem for business. Plus, everything is on the computer screen for them! all they have to do before it goes out is read it over once and check the bag! Especially when there is a single customer your tending too.

We don't have In-n-Out in North Carolina. I'd love to try it sometime though, everyone says it's de-lish.

As for fast food... I do prefer a home cooked meal, but in a pinch there's nothing wrong with it. You can go to Taco Bell and get 3 dollars worth of food and be stuffed... can't do that at many places.

for quick dirty meals I always hit mcdonalds for a McGangBang. Best 2.19 plus tax meal available! Never been a fan of taco bell though.

ANd for Burton back on the last page: I'm no actually going to go murder them, it didn't have me worked up that bad at all. it was just bothersome breaking my eating habit of main coarse/side dish alternating, and I so happen to be in the BS folder...and I'd categorize this as BS. lol

-Justin

Why yes, I do have a job thank you very much. I can understand it being hectic when it's busy, but I was the ONLY person in the drive through, the whole time I was waiting. They had no pressure at all, they could have taken all the time in the world and it wouldn't have been a problem for business. Plus, everything is on the computer screen for them! all they have to do before it goes out is read it over once and check the bag! Especially when there is a single customer your tending too.

-Justin

well they should have done a better job, i was just sayin its a hard job when its busy like mcdonalds...shew workin there for a year takes 10 off your life

In-N-Out ROCKS !!! Joe Pesci @ the drive thru

Agreed, when I lived in So.Cal. I tried to go there as often as possible. Here's the problem....They have two drive up windows and one walk up. Don't go there at noon, or you will have about a 45 minute wait.At night after 5 pm is best ;)

Bill

Agreed, when I lived in So.Cal. I tried to go there as often as possible. Here's the problem....They have two drive up windows and one walk up. Don't go there at noon, or you will have about a 45 minute wait.At night after 5 pm is best ;)

Bill

No joke, they were one of if not the first drive through resturant opened in 1948 in baldwin park, CA. Lines at In and Out are huge at lunchtime. All the ingredients are fresh. No frozen fries, etc. You can watch them peel and slice the potatoes in the resturant. They also pay well. In CA starting wage at In and Out is $10 hr.

No joke, they were one of if not the first drive through resturant opened in 1948 in baldwin park, CA. Lines at In and Out are huge at lunchtime. All the ingredients are fresh. No frozen fries, etc. You can watch them peel and slice the potatoes in the resturant. They also pay well. In CA starting wage at In and Out is $10 hr.

the only fast food franchise that pays benefits too

One of my drug court clients worked at Burger King and he taught me about "Fire in the Hole." I used to joke with him about paying a visit to him to try it out.

hahaaahahha, I've always wanted to "fire in the hole" a milk shake or large soda :lol:

-Justin

Your mistake was going through a drive through, most fast food places will place a foreigner like myself to take your order and the whole transaction sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher, if fries is all you're missing then you did good! Why are you complaining? You should see when a foreigner like myself orders from another foreigner, now that's a messed up order!