TSA Full Body scanns

DieHARDmitsu.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's just more scare tactics,to make us think were all in "eminent danger".Honestly...to live in a "free society" you are going to take some losses period.It's just that simple.You can't weed out all the quacks before s*** happens without handcuffing everyone.How big of a threat is this really? Are planes blowing up all the time? What are the odds of you getting blown up in a plane? So freaking small that I'm not the least bit concerned,and it not due to the tougher standards.This is just more drummed up hysteria and people are just nodding their head accepting these invasions and moving on.America has no more balls - we are so easily led by fear and media hype it's sickening.Just one more injustice on an ever lengthening list that we have to suffer.Let the conditions fit the risk,they are way out of balance here.

Why don't they get the Scanners that use radio waves not only to they not SEE every thing they don't give you any radiation? Most places in Europe use them. They can even tell if you have trace explosives on the body that you cant see with the body scanners. Its like TSA is getting the old crap.

I have a solution that will make both men and women happy:

Have hot babes do a body search on the men.

Have hunks to the body search on the women.

See, this way the X-ray scans will be obsolete in no time :P But you might have to get to the airport 2 hours early....Long lines and excess time standing in them will be the norm :lol:

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

I have a solution that will make both men and women happy:

Have hot babes do a body search on the men.

Have hunks to the body search on the women.

See, this way the X-ray scans will be obsolete in no time :P But you might have to get to the airport 2 hours early....Long lines and excess time standing in them will be the norm :lol:

Bill

That may lead to alot of divorces as well. I can see it now..."your honor, he cheated on me with a TSA pat down agent!" lol

Yeah jeesh, just think how any terrorist would just hate it.

It is supposed to quicken up the lines and children under a certain age or women have a legal if not religious right to be searched by a female..

I don't see the big deal,

I'm more upset about them taking the control of the aircraft away from the pilot with auto shut down sequencing if the engine catches on fire or the auto shut down malfunctions.

What are they thinking, the planes going to just pull over ??

On a different note I just had a weirdest vivid dream that aliens helped shut down the power grid,

and set off a couple radom ICBM's

I was on a train going who knows where and we stopped in the middle of nowhere Obama gets on with stacks of cash wrapped in cellophane,

and tied with package twine, and he needs to manually set-off the rest of our ICBM's so we have a chance against any of the countries we already alarmed and are sending theirs our way... I was dodging debris from failing stages watching rockets u turn mid air into the ground

I had to escape a 20 foot alien monster frog by jumping down a 30 foot cliff...

must have been the cough syrup I've using for my cold.

Being searched is such a small problem, at least if they're not 20 ft frogs.

Edited by starion_cult

Yeah jeesh, just think how any terrorist would just hate it.

It is supposed to quicken up the lines and children under a certain age or women have a legal if not religious right to be searched by a female..

I don't see the big deal,

I'm more upset about them taking the control of the aircraft away from the pilot with auto shut down sequencing if the engine catches on fire or the auto shut down malfunctions.

What are they thinking, the planes going to just pull over ??

On a different note I just had a weirdest vivid dream that aliens helped shut down the power grid,

and set off a couple radom ICBM's

I was on a train going who knows where and we stopped in the middle of nowhere Obama gets on with stacks of cash wrapped in cellophane,

and tied with package twine, and he needs to manually set-off the rest of our ICBM's so we have a chance against any of the countries we already alarmed and are sending theirs our way... I was dodging debris from failing stages watching rockets u turn mid air into the ground

I had to escape a 20 foot alien monster frog by jumping down a 30 foot cliff...

must have been the cough syrup I've using for my cold.

Being searched is such a small problem, at least if they're not 20 ft frogs.

Whew.....dude.....

Were you wearing your football helmet, and licking the windows too?

Tim

see, the TSA is thinking forward to Obamacare....I heard they already found 10 cases of female chest appendage cancer...and all this without a copay....I think I judged Obamacare too early.... lets wait a little while, maybe us men can get our prostate checked at the airport, Obama is a genius combining homeland security and healthcare...I had no idea his vision included appointing Janet Naplitano.