My House Burned Down

Tman

guys thanks for all the well wishs

i dont exspect anyone too donate money times r hard for everyone

im very thankful no family was hurt including animals

if anyone needs too contact me tman1112000@yahoo.com is my email and paypal info

my cell number is 740-259-4713

can check email on phone when not at inlaws but email sucks too check on dialup

again all thanks will keep you all up to date and will post pics later

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ohhh nooo, this is terrible news. Glad you and the family are alright. I cant imagine what your going thru. If theres anything at all i can help you with , please let me know.

So sorry for your loss. I've had 2 friends who went thru this and know it's a hard thing to deal with. Hopefully you had enough insurance and things will go smoothly. Even with good insurance, all the paperwork is a big hassle, but you'll end up with a lot of nice new things, most of which will be upgrades from what you lost.

Glad nobody was hurt, including the animals. I will be giving a donation soon, and let me know if you need anything else. I may even be able to put you in touch with one of my friends who had to go thru this- he may have some good advice for ya.

Damn. I hope you're doing ok. We lost our house back in 96, everything gone, a rat probably chewed through some wires for the well pump. Fortunately all lives were spared, someone actually stopped and pounded on the door to get my grandma out. We weren't home and came back to a huge fireball that light up the sky for miles. The few things that didn't get destroyed people looted. Red cross helped set up a donation for food, and clothing, and the salvation army helped out with furniture. Let me know if you need anything... I hope you can secure your valuables and sleep somewhere else, the smell of smoke damage is overwhelming, I can't stand it.

Do you know the cause of the fire??

-Robert

to everyone that sent money thank you sooooooo much

and too all that emailed and or texted thanks for the support

here a few pics

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs303.ash2/58339_1610432904987_1361184165_31669492_4280334_n.jpg

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs307.ash2/58707_1610454785534_1361184165_31669502_7180812_n.jpg

do they know the cause of the fire yet?

they think it was the bug bombs

we had flea's were a outside cat had ran inside a few weeks back and my youngest daughter is allergic badddddd too fleas

so we set off bug bombs and went too visit the inlaws and gotta a call about half way there from the nieghbors saying the house was on fire

not making a funny at all tom but i think "mythbusters" did a little myth on those bug bombs. it basically boils down to you would have to have a hundred of them to blow up your house. but it could have been an accelerator. of the root cause.

Dang Tom, I feel your pain man. With me losing the car means nothing to a mans house. That car is simply replaceable, but a house has so much more in it, history, your belongings and everything you probably ever known. If there is anything I can do to help out let me know.

The good thing is that you did not loose any of your family, I understand how you feel it the memories that was there and can never be replced, but my family lost there house twice in separate flods. But hang in there my prayers to you and your loved ones.

Oh my God Tom, the pictures really make things sink more, for us who just wait for details on here. A total loss, but for you.....its so much more then that. Belongings you simply cannot replace, gone. Tom as I said before, if you need any help at all, I WILL come down for a couple days and assist with anything you may need. Please do not be afraid to give a shout. My new cell number is 716-247-0344 if you need ANYTHING.

Justin

Guys thanks so much for the well wishes and cash ,,insurance is taking longer then I thought hard to respond to anyone and the threads cause I'm usin my phone to do so and cell service is shotty at best up here. We are living in the garage and the kids r at the inlaws cause we have spiders baddddddd in garage I will keep u all aprised of everything And again thanks for everything