letting the club decide my hatch spoilers fate

Tman

what to do  

38 members have voted

1. 1. what color too make hatch spoiler

• black
    • red (r04)
    • leave it be (fading bad)

sorry, i was the one that suggested maybe painting it red cause all of them i have seen are black, just trying to do something differnt with toms.

maybe one of the photoshop experts could make it red in that pic to give us a better idea.

sorry, i was the one that suggested maybe painting it red cause all of them i have seen are black, just trying to do something differnt with toms.

maybe one of the photoshop experts could make it red in that pic to give us a better idea.

killer idea bryan

looks like im going too go black quick photoshop from the wife

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10199/toms_junk.jpg

I voted black. But if you go red i say paint the aluminum side window trim red as well. We need a photo shop with the trim red. :)

I put leave it, but that is under the assumption the spoiler gets re-cleared to pretty it back up. If it's the CF one and it's fading a bit, just have Bryan scuff it up good and reclar it. That should bring it back to almost like new, as long as the CF resin isn't failing.

Otherwise, satin black.

Edited by Burton

I put leave it, but that is under the assumption the spoiler gets re-cleared to pretty it back up. If it's the CF one and it's fading a bit, just have Bryan scuff it up good and reclar it. That should bring it back to almost like new, as long as the CF resin isn't failing.

Otherwise, satin black.

yes reclear it if that would make it "pretty" again

Great ideal, B) i get a horrible glare off of the dash driving into the sun. I used to have a t shirt laying on top of the cluster that helped a lot.

I ALWAYS have a t shirt handy to throw on the dash for that exact reason!

Glad I'm not the only one