Who posts the most?

ucw458

I got bored and it came up in a recent topic so I thought I would look up a few stats. Just a few random ones from the first page of the BS section. None of this really matters, it's just funny stats.

So far

Kill Toadie,... 6.77 per day

Fanta,.......... 5.03 per day

UCW458,......... 3.95 per day

Brazilboy,...... 3.54 per day

Looks like Toadie is in the lead, sorry Fanta :P Brazilboy, come on mang, catch up :ph34r:

btw I know you meant Kill To Die but Kill Toadie has a better ring to it.

I got bored and it came up in a recent topic so I thought I would look up a few stats. Just a few random ones from the first page of the BS section. None of this really matters, it's just funny stats.

Brazilboy,...... 3.54 per day

Well, if you count the 10K posts that mysteriously spawned, Roberto's at 9.1171875 posts per day.

Well, if you count the 10K posts that mysteriously spawned, Roberto's at 9.1171875 posts per day.

they must have been lost in the site update. Remember shelby had 15k or something like that. Now it says he has 7k. Hmmm

But half of Kill Toadies posts are asking questions he's too lazy to look for on his own, or asking questions that could easily be found in a search on the site, so I think only half of his posts should count.

I can't believe Fanta isn't top dog. He's been the post hizzy for years.

I can't believe Fanta isn't top dog. He's been the post hizzy for years.

For as long as I been around he has. He's always got some new interest to talk about or something funny to say.

Total post count:

Shelby: 31,734

Technology: 16,940

BrazilBoy: 16,339

Boosted_One: 15,981

Fanta: 15,317

JAinsworth: 13,519

JustPaus_88TSi: 13,274

Turborusty: 10,241

BrazilBoy and Fanta joined in 2005. Everyone else on that list joined in 2002, except Rusty in 2003. But still Tech is a bigger post backhoe than Fanta... LOL...

-Robert

Edited by Komeuppance

I don't think Roberto ever had that extra 10k posts, and I feel that I deserve the higher post count. Just saying.

Total post count:

Shelby: 31,734

Technology: 16,940

BrazilBoy: 16,339

Boosted_One: 15,981

Fanta: 15,317

JAinsworth: 13,519

JustPaus_88TSi: 13,274

Turborusty: 10,241

LOL

All it takes is to ask?

I feel like I deserve 100,000 posts added to my count. :)