See you guys in year!

redecocav

^^same thing with this one, but...

Good luck, Be safe, AND KICK SOME butt!

When i see things like go kick some butt..lock and load and all this....im just shaking my head....

This isnt fun and games...we arent playing call of duty here....He's going into a war zone...basically hell....and just wait till the summer hits and its like 120 degress out...

it really is going to be hell...and day in day out, you are on guard because you dont know who the enemy is until they strike...and that physcologically starts to get to you...

I dont know if hes on the front lines or not...regardless, when you enter that country, your life is as risk...

Setting aside the fact that im completely against the IRAQ war, the killing of a million + Iraqis, and the complete destruction of acountry.....I know it takes a lot of courage to go there.

But back to the point..This real life man. If you think its a game...go join, and when you get there...you are going to realize its anything but that.

When i see things like go kick some butt..lock and load and all this....im just shaking my head....

This isnt fun and games...we arent playing call of duty here....He's going into a war zone...basically hell....and just wait till the summer hits and its like 120 degress out...

it really is going to be hell...and day in day out, you are on guard because you dont know who the enemy is until they strike...and that physcologically starts to get to you...

I dont know if hes on the front lines or not...regardless, when you enter that country, your life is as risk...

Setting aside the fact that im completely against the IRAQ war, the killing of a million + Iraqis, and the complete destruction of acountry.....I know it takes a lot of courage to go there.

But back to the point..This real life man. If you think its a game...go join, and when you get there...you are going to realize its anything but that.

"we"??

LOL... anyway, they're saying positive words of encouragement. What are YOU saying??

-Robert

"we"??

LOL... anyway, they're saying positive words of encouragement. What are YOU saying??

-Robert

You right...i should have said "you"

If i had a brother, sister, son, daughter, friend etc that wanted to enlist and go Iraq...i would try everything i could possibly say to discourage them....and if people dont like my opinion....tough.

but in this case, i wasnt trying to encourage nor discourage him.....i was just explaining the reality of the situation....something that some people have hard time grasping...If they did understand,they wouldnt be making childish comments like "go kick some butt" and "lock and load"

if something i said discouraged him or anyone going to Iraq......then they arent prepared for what they are getting themselves into....

And i wont get even get to colossal waste of tax payers money and lives the war (one that cant be won anyways) thats been wasted thus far.....

Edited by Mech