Replacing your Heater Core Hoses

techboy
    By techboy,
    DIFFICULTY - Easy TOOLS NEEDED - Cable cutters (or knife), flat-head screwdriver MATERIALS - Coolant and/or distilled water This is an easy project, for even the beginner mechanic.  I noticed a few weeks back I was getting a coolant drip after driving my car, I discovered it was heater core hose at the firewall, so I decided to replace both and take a pics along the way. First, I ordered two new heater core hoses from DAD (in and out hose).  They arrived a few days later.

Another “ since I’ve gone this far” thread

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    Elsewhere in another thread I stated my plan to upgrade the 72k mile engine in my 89 tsi. I said I wanted to upgrade the turbo, add an external waste gate and bov upgrade the fuel system, to supply the 4 separate injectors, and DIY convert the intake to MPI, control the engine with a MS3 pro. Replace the distributor with a plugged hole, and run LS coils in a wasted spark config. here is where I am as a result: exhaust and intake manifolds off, im gonna pressure wash the lower par

MSD wiring

MidnightOutlaw
    By MidnightOutlaw,
    I know this is the wrong area to post this, but most of the other subject titles were unable to be clicked lol. I've got an 87 conquest, and after a year of being able to tap on it to get it working the igniter finally went belly up. I have an MSD 6al box (still need to get the tach adapter) I need a wiring diagram or simply a list...like  harness:                  box: orange/black = grey/white etc. yes I tried the search feature, yea I found several posts with lin

Where to send steering box to get rebuilt?

varzaman
    By varzaman,
    My steering gearbox had a lot of slop in it. On top of that, it leaks like crazy, all my power steering fluid is gone and it all came out of the steering gearbox. I figure it’s time to get it rebuilt.   I remember on these forums people had suggestions on who can rebuild these steering boxes, but I can’t for the life of me find them. So I’m asking here.   As an aside, worth replacing the power steering lines with something flexible? Thanks!

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS