Idle thoughts: Has anyone ever replaced the irs for an SRA.

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    I have, in both of the previous CQ/Starion cars that I had way back when. But they were both drag cars, and both had ladder bar suspensions,….not exactly what you’d ever want on a street car that you’d expect to take out on a set of twisty-windies on a Sunday drive. I did blow a half shaft on the one drag car before coming to terms w/ replacing the factory rear end back then, but  in the current cars case, a set of drag radials, 500 ft/lbs of torque,  and a prepped starting line are not in

Is the factory fuel filter worth keeping?

Mike7447
    By Mike7447,
    Since my engine is out, and that fuel filter is just staring at me, I removed the thing in preparation for an engine compartment clean and detail. The question is do I reinstall this thing or replace it w/some aftermarket option when reassembly time comes? If it’s up to task, I’ll just get a -6 banjo adapter fitting for the outlet, and plumb my fuel rail from the filter. If it isn’t worth keeping, or is some kind of choke point, I’ll replace it at the hard line threaded fitting w/a inverted

Strange panel.

anthonytsi
    By anthonytsi,
    Whats behind the panel behind the brake booster with the relay bolted to it?

Original tires.

anthonytsi
    By anthonytsi,
    Does anyone know the brand and model of tire that came on our cars (1987) originally?

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS