-
Images
- 12 replies
- 860 views
- Add Reply
- 0 replies
- 421 views
- Add Reply
- 2 replies
- 883 views
- Add Reply
- 1 reply
- 374 views
- Add Reply
TEP 2.5in B-pipe w/o Cat
By Lives4Speed,
Figured I'd ask here B4 I bought new or had it made locally. http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userp...20/starbpnc.jpg L4S
Downpipe wanted...
By Fullbore576,
Looking for a 2.5 inch down pipe.Used will do just fine.Whos got one sitting in the corner?Cash waiting.
Exhaust system
By jdarr,
Hey guys, I could use a little help. I'm looking to put on an exhaust system and I'm trying to do it on a budget. Mostly stock 87 TSI. I'm thinking 2.5 in. If anyone has found somewhere with good deals please reply.
Starconquer Adjusable cam gear
By angryhero46,
Im looking for a starconquer adjustable cam gear.If anyone has one they are willing to sell post it up
