Jump to content

    Turbo Coolant line replacement & fittings

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    I got really sick of that stupid stock metal tube getting in the way whenever I wanted to remove the valve cover, and was too cheap at the time to get a good braided coolant line.   This is my hardware store replacement which cost about $12 for the braided hose, clamps, and two barbed fittings.   I basically cut the hose short and hooked up to one fitting and cut the metal tube off the turbo, expanded the end of the tube to make a flange and used some of the leftover 3/8" coolant line over the

    Cell phone accessories...FREE (just pay minor shipping)

    mstieg
    By mstieg,
    I have some leftover items that came with an accessory bundle that I don't need:   You can have any or all of these if you don't mine tossing me whatever it costs for shipping, which will be very minimal. I just don't want to throw these items in the garbage.   1.) Plastic belt clip for LG VX 8300 -black   2.) Universal Car holder - has plastic mounting surface & foam padding for bumps and will probably protect your phone in a crash   3.) Handsfree ear bud - has the hook over the ear and a

    83 Starion Hoods ie Parts For Sale APRIL FOOLS!

    Lives4Speed
    By Lives4Speed,
    Make an offer! Will trade for Maroon Interior or Parts any condition. Prefer Sun Baked.   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/10120/HomePics_010.jpg   S4L

    i need a head

    kinree
    By kinree,
    looking for a njv head bare for farily cheap

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...