Jump to content

    WTB flatty front arms

    starion0352
    By starion0352,
    anyone got a flatty parts car?

    Pair of Kicker S8L7 subs w/ custom box **w/ pics**

    JustBreathe
    By JustBreathe,
    Hey everyone. I just bought a pair of Kicker S8L7 subwoofers 450w rms/900w max each. They are small and pack a solid punch. Way louder than any of my friends thought they would hit, and I only have about 150w rms powering them up! The box, I built with my uncle and is a perfect fit for our small trunks. I have an 87 and I can even leave the hatch cover thing on w/ no problem. The box is ported and each sub has its own chamber. I do have an amp if anyone wants that and a 1.6 farad capacitor. The

    WTB a ATX Figi or Black StarQuest

    sfc711
    By sfc711,
    My 19yo daughter is looking for a FiGi Blue or black Starquest with an automatic transmission. Needs to be in tip top shape and around $2k-$2500. Email pics to sfc711@suddenlink.net. Thanks,Gary

    coolant waterneck

    ekstatixx
    By ekstatixx,
    self explanatory... shipped to 53220 milwaukee, wi

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...