Jump to content

    TEP 2.5in B-pipe w/o Cat **Still Looking**

    Lives4Speed
    By Lives4Speed,
    Figured I'd ask here B4 I bought new or had it made locally.   http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userp...20/starbpnc.jpg   L4S

    ls1 88 Starion

    ls1project
    By ls1project,
    Picked up my Ls1/ 4l60e (auto) swap yesterday, so I thought I'd post up some pics for everyone.   The motor:   http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s76/scottjames86/05-12-07_1138.jpg   http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s76/scottjames86/05-12-07_1957.jpg   The box of extra's that came with:   http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s76/scottjames86/05-13-07_1021.jpg   The victim:   http://i149.photobucket.com/albums/s76/scottjames86/50528002-1.jpg   The car started life as an auto, which means it has

    Two hoods

    Just4fun
    By Just4fun,
    I have two hoods for sale.. One off an 87 its black and has hood vents from a trans Am installed (functionall)   The other is off an 89, Its blue Needs paint. Perfectly strait.   Would rather these be for local P/U. 20.00 each.   Also just a feeler. I have an 87 quest that is missing the engine. Its black and in better than fair shap outside. Has the factory wheels, air dam is gone. The int of this car is Perfect. Like brand new. Smells new, looks new. Really torn Dont want to part th

    ok so im gonna go v8. mustang motor EFI

    88TSiEIP
    By 88TSiEIP,
    ive finally made a decision. i was going to go MPI but ive been down that road before with my EIP intake and its not fun and not really rewarding, so with that said. ive decided to go find a motor from an EFI mustang preferably mass air car from 89-93. with a T5 trans. for the cost and pain and aggrevation of MPI and a big turbo. i think the V8 will give me way less headaches and not to mention the reliabilty of all of the mustangs ive owned. no more 20 year old jap injection. lol.   so i please

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...