Jump to content

    Full Long block w/ 87k miles

    B00sted VR-4
    By B00sted VR-4,
    Car was running when I bought it. Oil pressure seemed good, started right up everytime...   I have no use for it as a different motor will be taking its place... I can get pictures this week hopefully, I will be moving to Madison Wisconsin. The car is currently in West Lafayette, IN and will be moved to Granger, IN shortly.   Feel free to ask me any questions, I don't want to give anyone a bad deal. I'm new to the conquests, and am doing a 5.3 liter swap. ( So no need for this motor )   Asking 5

    Flatty front struts

    zactek
    By zactek,
    Flatbody front struts with Monroe cartridges (18Kmiles) and factory springs(18K miles, bought new) Can sell cartridges ($30 pair), strut housings ($60 pair)or springs ($60)separately or the whole thing together for $120. Strut mounts are shot. :cry: Shipping will be extra....   Zack 8)

    Where To Buy NJV Head

    Jayton
    By Jayton,
    I am looking for a new bare Marnal NJV head. Where is the best place to purchase one?   Thanks, Jason

    NJV head

    zactek
    By zactek,
    The good: used NJV head with 15K on it, never been overheated, no cracks. The bad: needs new valve guides and the oil feed hole enlarged (came without the small groove from the oil feed to the head stud from the factory, nothing a Dremel and 15 minutes can't fix ) Comes with cam towers. Asking $100 shipped anywhere in the U.S.   Zack 8)

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...