Jump to content

    front brake calipers

    Das Imp
    By Das Imp,
    I need a set of calipers for the front of my 86 Starion , a slow winter and recent divorce have left me rather tight and I need to get this car on the road as cheap as possible :roll: Seller must be willing to ship to Canada and I will pay shipping costs . Thanks ...........Pat

    tail and fog lights

    kinree
    By kinree,
    dose anyone have a link or can you tell me how to seperate the lens from the rest of it so i can clean it and or atempet to clear them

    pin dowels in gearbox

    clubmayhew
    By clubmayhew,
    don't know of any other way to explain it, but i need a couple of these. turns out i opened the steering side cover the absolutely wrong way, and all the little pin bearings fell out, found all but a couple or three...   http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/clubmayhew/dowel.jpg   http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m279/clubmayhew/gearbox1.jpg

    Looking for DIGITAL DASH Cluster

    Oscar_the_Grouch
    By Oscar_the_Grouch,
    Well pretty much self explanatory...   I am looking for s GOOD CONDITIONED Digital Dash Cluster. If you have one in GOOD SHAPE post or e-mail me with pics price. If you have the car and can get me some of the harness from the dash cluster that WILL BE A PLUS.   I am willing to trade/barter for stuff I already sell so if you barter too lets talk.   Thanks Oscar ( oscar-the-grouch@sbcglobal.net )

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
×
×
  • Create New...