Jump to content

    polished center caps

    gtxthunder
    By gtxthunder,
    I am looking for a set of polished center caps. Thanks.

    magna parts sticky needed

    willmoodom
    By willmoodom,
    In preparation for the mpi conversion, I've been doing alot of searching. At this point, we should have a sticky for basic part compatibility and install for the magna. My setup consists of the FIP computer and magna intake. So far this is the info. I've gotten: rtv seal and gasket paper/4.6 Tbody with tps/another stock filter to TBI fuel line( the banjo fits the magna fuel rail) delphi and or bosch injectors (from what model car? knowing this will help me in my search for them). That's it f

    87 style Ignitor

    Outlander
    By Outlander,
    After doing some garage cleaning I have figured some crap just has to go. I have a small black ignitor from an 87 that worked perfectly when it was pulled. If anyone is interested just PM me. Price is $10 plus shipping and or Pay-Pal fees if you send the money that way. I am more than happy to accept Money order, cash or check also. If you send a personal check I will ship after check clears the bank. If the unit is DOA I will refund your money after recieving the part back.   Thanks for lookin

    ~SOLD~Blue '89 Quest TSi running wrecked Central IN PICS

    blue89quest
    By blue89quest,
    I was getting ready to sell this car in its previous state, but.     Due to some recent unfortunate events (not involving me, i'll spare the details), what was a very nice 1989 'quest TSi is now...not. At least as far as the front and front right corner goes.     Make me an Offer!   The car has 120,585 miles, and as far as I can tell, the motor and tranny should still be good.   The car in its former state can be seen at the link for my homepage in my signature.   And now to try and post up som

Portal by DevFuse · Based on IP.Board Portal by IPS
  • Today's Birthdays

    1. G54BT
      G54BT
      (69 years old)
    2. SuperSteve57
      SuperSteve57
      (35 years old)
  • Members

    No members to show

×
×
  • Create New...